BY GREAT VALUE

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
My favorite ice cream cones! They rock! I will continue to buy them. Very delicious! They are very good. Just because it's Great Value (WalMart or store named brand) doesn't mean it's not going to be good. Don't judge something by the brand of it. These ice cream cones are amazing! I would recommend them!
Kelly N.
These are prefect for my family! They are tiny little cones prefect to carb the cravings but also perfect for little hands! It is a great little treat. The ice cream is really good for store brand!
Savannah M.
Even though these are Walmart brand they taste very close to the real thing. Really good for the price. I like the ones with chocolate at the end of the cone
Katie P.
Sparta, TN
Walmart always impreses me with the quality of their brands. This is a cheaper and equally as amazing version of more mainstream, expensive brands.
Diana R.
Great Value Mini Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cones
These are good, especially for the little ones, Good size and easy for them to hold!!
Emily M.
Saugerties, NY
Love these little cones, but never feels like enough for my sweet tooth. Need like 3 to satisfy....guess thats a problem for me!
Jennifer F.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
GReat value mini cones are really good it my daughter loves it the size is very good very easy for kids to hold and enjoy eating it