Great Value Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Flavored Single Serve Cups, 0.53 oz, 18 count uploaded by Sara L.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Flavored Single Serve Cups: For use in all single serve brewing systems, including Keurig 2.0 Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sara L.
I love the value I got buying the Wal-Mart brand instead of name brand. It was 6 bucks for 18 single serve cups! I am however not 100 percent sold on the taste. It is pretty sugary and not as chocolate as I would have hoped! But still a decent cup of cocoa!
Chelsea C.
Macedonia
I was a little weary of trying this offer and hot chocolate. But I am glad I did it was much cheaper than the namebrand but just as good. My husband and I love it especially on these cold nights with marshmallows there’s nothing like it
Kyndal B.
McCleary
For the price it's pretty good. It can be a little gritty if your liquid isn't hot enough. I always use milk in it so there isn't much of a taste difference between GV brand and name brand stuff (:
Elodie A.
Brownsville , TX
Recently bought these the other day and I really liked them! The flavor is good maybe not the BEST out there. Very subtle flavor which is nice. The cocoa are all in individual single serve cups. Very easy to use product, simply put it into your coffee maker and wait for it to do it's thing. I would recommend this product to everyone who enjoys subtle flavors.
Brittany H.
Tastes just as good as its competitors at a fraction of the price, and the rate it's consumed in this house over the winter months that makes a difference to a 1 income family home!
Sarah S.
Nacogdoches, TX
I really like these single serve hot chocolate cups because they are more affordable than the more expensive brands and it tastes just as good. Some serve hot chocolate can be too rich, but this flavor is really smooth and creamy.
LeAnne F.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Best hot chocolate and a very good price. We drink this to warm up on cold sports morning. And its so full of flavor and creamy not like other brands that taste watered down to much. Definitely recommend
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
This hot chocolate tastes incredible, so good. It meet my expectations most definitely. Cute packaging. So nice on cold weather. Good flavor, walmart brand is always good quality. I buy mine at walmart.
Leslie E.
Council Blfs, IA
Not bad for store brand hot chocolate.  Great when for this time of year when I'm starting to feel a chill at the slightest bit of wind.
Ashly H.
Goldsboro, NC
Takes lots of stirring to dissolve. I also tend to have to use two packs to get a rich chocolate flavor.