BeveragesHot ChocolateGreat Value
Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelopes, 40 Count

Great Value Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelopes, 40 Count

by Great Value

Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Great Value Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelopes, 40 Count at Walmart.com

Assembled Product Weight: 2.5 POUNDS

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.63 x 7.13 x 4.88 Inches

Made with real cocoa; Value pack; Kosher; 40 packages; Net weight 40 oz

Food Form: Powders

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelopes, 40 Count!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great drink in the winter time. Taste good. The price is reasonable. I would recommend this product to others.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,301 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is actually pretty good, it is really inexpensive and has a really good flavor. I would suggest this hot chocolate if you have kids who love to drink it all the time you can keep them happy without hurting your pocketbook
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Coco is so good I love the mix this Coco with some coffee just great and it taste great I love great value items! They make some good items! Very affordable I love the packaging and I recommend this to anyone
Julieth C.
Bakersfield, CA
Delicioso hot, en días fríos mañana y a media tarde exquisito aroma y sabor, a los niños les gusta mucho!
John O.
North Haven, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great Value Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelopes, 40 Count uploaded by John O.
I love Great Value hot Cocoa & there was no option for the Keurig Great Value hot Cocoa & that’s what I use & it’s delicious I’ve used the envelope Great Value hot Cocoa& it’s excellent but I prefer the Keurig Great Value hot Cocoa.
Charlene H.
Rosedale, NY
It’s okay. I don’t know why but it doesn’t taste the same to me. It’s sweet and needs a bit more chocolate for my taste.
Mandie M.
Hamilton, OH
This is just as good as the bigger brands...good packaging and good price!! Just the right amount of cocoa in the bags...all in all great product
Diana H.
Woodbury , MN
Purchased at: Walmart
No soy muy fanatica del hot chocolate, así que casi no compro de estos productos,- a mi madre le encanta y pocas veces lo consumimos
Nefertiti R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Otros de mis favoritos este sabor es delicioso me hace mis mañanas felices, me reconforta y mi cocina se llena de un olor delicioso me encanta el aroma te lo recomiendo!
Stacey B.
Washington, DC
I got Great Value brand hot chocolate because it was cheap, but it was okay. I will buy it again. The hot chocolate taste like a cheaper milk chocolate bar that you would get from the dollar store. It doesn't have a taste to it even if you use milk instead of water. I wouldn't say it's my favorite brand but it tastes way better than Nestle's hot chocolate. But it's great for the price a dollar you can't beat that!

Looking for your answer?