BeveragesHot ChocolateGreat Value
: Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix

Great Value : Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix

by Great Value

Great Value Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix: No artificial COLORS KOSHER dairy

How is this flavor compared to other big named brands?
Is this just as good as name brand?
How does this compare to Swiss Miss?
Start your review of Great Value : Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix!
Hannah K.
Peachtree City, GA
The fact that there are lots of servings in this tub makes it perfect if I am feeling a need for a strong cup of cocoa or a lighter flavored cocoa.
Mandie M.
Hamilton, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Great flavor, even though its a cheaper brand..good price!! Same quality as the more expensive ones for sure...id make bigger containers tho
Sheri O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do you live in the north or were it gets cold, this is the perfect 60 second cup of hot cocoa you will ever drink. I love it and its super cheap, and very delicious to drink i definitely recommend it and trust me the kids will be asking for it everyday
Becky S.
Brandon, FL
Tastes just as good as Swiss Miss and only a fraction of the price. What's not to love?
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Great Value. Best product out there. I would recommend them to everyone. Go out and buy it.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mi kids like this brand, taste good and is very easy to make. And the price is very affordable.
Rachel V.
Grand Bay, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hot cocoa. The marshmallows in it really make it taste great! But let it be known that they are crunchy instead of soft.
Anslie C.
Rome, GA
I bought this to make a giant batch of hot cocoa for a party. I figured for $2.50 I would give it a try and then wouldn't have to open a ton of Swiss Miss packages. I made the hot cocoa with 1% milk and it was just as rich and creamy as Swiss Miss mix. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Stacey W.
This hot chocolate tastes great! I got the kind with marshmallows in it and was excited to see all these tiny, little dried marshmallows that would go in my cup with the powder before pouring in the hot water. But... by the time i stirred the mix and water together and had my lovely mug of hot chocolate, all the marshmallows had disappeared or melted or something. All I know is that they were gone. Sad face.
Steffany C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Está cococa sabe igual que la Nesquick lo único es que esta es mucho más barata. La compro en walmart
Ask a question to the Influenster community...