Great Value : Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Courtney W.Great Value : Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Jessica W.Great Value : Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Melissa M.

BY GREAT VALUE #39 in Cocoa

Great Value Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix: No artificial COLORS KOSHER dairy see more...

• How is this flavor compared to other big named brands? 3 Answers
  • Is this just as good as name brand?3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Swiss Miss?3 Answers
Afton F.
Review for: Great Value: Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix, 20 Oz more...
Not a name brand, but still just as good. It’s chocolatey and smooth and has an amazing flavor. It’s easy to mix and doesn’t leave clumps. I like to add a little peppermint creamer to mine to make it extra flavorful.
Anna C.
Culver, IN
Not the best but not awful. Hot chocolate is hot chocolate for the most part. Although nothing can beat the ease of hot chocolate packets when you want some easy and seasonal.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: With Marshmallows more...
Hot chocolate is my go to in the morning, as I don’t drink coffee. Gives me some energy, plus it tastes amazing! Great Value : Milk Chocolate Flavored Hot Cocoa Mix
Emma P.
Garner, NC
I bought a big container of this for a bon fire, and everyone loved it. I would totally recommend getting this if you're having a lot of people over. I had about 20, and it worked fine for me.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
It's really good despite not being brand name! I think pretty much any Great Value product I've used instead of brand name has been perfectly fine. I like that this is in a container instead of individual packages because I drink a lot of hot cocoa and hate having to rip open a package then throw it. This comes with a nice amount of mix. My kids enjoy it just as much as any other hot cocoa mix.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I was skeptical with this brand at first. Usually you get what you pay for, and this is cheap...well this is the exception to the rule. It actually was good quality. And for $3.48 for a big container at Walmart was really cheap. It only lasted a week in my cabinet due to the kids liking it so much.
Amanda M.
Really is a great value
I have a very very picky 4 year old, and you don't mess with her hot chocolate.
She has a cup every night before bed, and this is all she will drink,no other brand will do ( my husband messed up and brought another brand she list it, he had to go to the store that night and get great value brand) it is smooth,chocolaty and really really good.
Takes you bake to your childhood.
jessica M.
Well for the price of this compared to the leading brand I would have to say that it's pretty good it doesn't have as Rich of a chocolate flavor but this does the trick and as a mom I like to be able to save money and still get my kids stuff that they're going to like so this is definitely one thing that I will get when it comes to that just not as Rich of a chocolate flavors I like but overall it's good
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently used an entire tub to make crock pot hot cocoa for the kids class christmas party. I used one gallon of chocolate milk and the entire canister of GV cocoa mix. The kids loved it, very chocolaty and delicious. If you need to make a bunch and have a budget this is the way to go.
Kimberly M.
eagle point, or
I actually acuire this mainly for my coffee as a back up when I don't have creamer and to be honest it winds up being somewhat gritty even in scalding hot coffee. It is a smidge better in heated milk, but for me it is really just a good inexpensive substitute to coffee creamer than actual cocoa. If I were going for cocoa I would likely make it from scratch or choose a different brand.
Tessa L.
West Roxbury, MA
Is this any good?
Jodi O.
SPLENDORA, TX
How is this flavor compared to other big named brands?
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
How does this compare to Swiss Miss?
Amanda B.
Mount Airy, NC
Is this just as good as name brand?
Cheyenne B.
Does this taste like a fake hot chocolate ?