BY GREAT VALUE #19 in Pasta & Noodles

All natural Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
You know how sometimes you get the store brand and it just doesn't cut it? Walmart has got this covered. Most of the Great Value things I have tried are exactly that, Great Value! This salsa is just as good as the name brands. I don't think this one is as chunky as the name brands out there but that doesn't bother me. The taste is just what I expect and perfect with tortilla chips or to add to cheese for another kind of dip or to add to homemade tacos.
Cierra B.
Wake village , TX
really good for the price, taste really close to name brands! i always grab this brand in a pinch so its a great go to when im in a hurry and tight on cash. i got it at my neighborhood market and its a good value! i always recomend it to others, i use it to make spanish rice!
Brie F.
Not the best salsa on the market. I prefer a pace picante or even Tostitos brand salsa. You can buy this at any local grocery store Walmart and it really doesn't compare to the alternatives. I wasn't satisfied with the salsa and I will not be purchasing it again.
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
A cheaper alternative to other store bough salsa brands. This salsa has a good taste and is liked by my family. We will purchase again as the taste is on par with other canned brands and the price is much lower. Pair with the Great Value tortilla chips.
Molly M.
Super affordable salsa, good medium spiciness, but the consistency isn't great. It feels a lot like you're eating chunky, spicy tomatoes and not much else. Good option for saving money, but I would buy a different brand if you can afford it.
Brittany G.
Albertville, AL
I really like using this Great Value salsa! It has a very good flavor and tastes just as good as other brands.It is also a lot less expensive. I would recommend it and will definitely buy it again. I've been buying it for years!
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
You can't beat the price for this salsa. It's definitely medium, not for chili heads, but it's a good crowd-pleaser and goes well with chips as an inexpensive party appetizer. I would not hesitate to serve it instead of a name brand option, if I put it into a bowl I don't think anyone would know!
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
A lot of people think that just because stores carry their own store brand version of a product that it is less quality in it. Not sure. A lot the products taste just the same as the original! It has all the same ingredients maybe only a few different, but who notices that? Not me lol
Christi B.
Evansville, IN
Great Value is just that- GREAT VALUE! I often buy this brand even when the national brand is the same price because it is a good quality salsa. I buy it as often as I shop at Walmart. I usually make red chicken enchiladas with the medium salsa. You should try it!
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
Being great value it's cheaper priced of course. But for the price it's amazing! What better snack than to have some salsa with chips. Or even a taco salad! This salsa can go with almost everything!!!!!