BY GREAT VALUE #38 in Pasta & Noodles

All natural Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
You know how sometimes you get the store brand and it just doesn't cut it? Walmart has got this covered. Most of the Great Value things I have tried are exactly that, Great Value! This salsa is just as good as the name brands. I don't think this one is as chunky as the name brands out there but that doesn't bother me. The taste is just what I expect and perfect with tortilla chips or to add to cheese for another kind of dip or to add to homemade tacos.
Cierra B.
wake village, TX
really good for the price, taste really close to name brands! i always grab this brand in a pinch so its a great go to when im in a hurry and tight on cash. i got it at my neighborhood market and its a good value! i always recomend it to others, i use it to make spanish rice!
Brie F.
Not the best salsa on the market. I prefer a pace picante or even Tostitos brand salsa. You can buy this at any local grocery store Walmart and it really doesn't compare to the alternatives. I wasn't satisfied with the salsa and I will not be purchasing it again.
Molly M.
Super affordable salsa, good medium spiciness, but the consistency isn't great. It feels a lot like you're eating chunky, spicy tomatoes and not much else. Good option for saving money, but I would buy a different brand if you can afford it.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like the great value: medium salsa! I get this from Walmart and its really good! compared to tostitos i think it taste exactly the same if not better! I always buy this and mu husband can never tell the difference! I love this salsa and brand!
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
I really like using this Great Value salsa! It has a very good flavor and tastes just as good as other brands.It is also a lot less expensive. I would recommend it and will definitely buy it again. I've been buying it for years!
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
A lot of people think that just because stores carry their own store brand version of a product that it is less quality in it. Not sure. A lot the products taste just the same as the original! It has all the same ingredients maybe only a few different, but who notices that? Not me lol
Alyssia D.
Okay salsa. Better on top of nachos or added to a complete meal than on its own with chips, as the flavor isn't that great, nor is it spicy great price for an alright product, would probably buy something better for parties.
Miranda B.
Rochester, NH
Salsa is great. I usually am very picky when it comes to heat and flavor because most foods have one or the other. And this has a very distinct flavor to it while still bringing in the heat
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
Pretty good salsa. It's chunky and has good flavor. Sometimes seems a little to runny though. It's a healthy choice for a snack my kids love it! It's a good price to! We make salsa chicken with it all the time with sharp cheddar. Makes a great meal!