Great Value: Medium Egg Noodles, 16 oz uploaded by Ashley B.

BY GREAT VALUE

Semolina, durum flour, egg yolks Enriched noodle product Kosher No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Becka P.
Yukon, OK
I like the egg noodles because they are less "heavy" than other pastas. They also cook very fast and are very cheap and sold in larger sizes. This is the pasta I always get if I have a choice! I recommend
Megan C.
I buy most my stuff from walmart which means I'm almost always getting great value items. They taste just as good as the regular and it's the cheapest usually which is good
Arielle m.
McKeesport , PA
I love these noodles! I also love all walmart brand products! I can honestly say these are just as good as any name brand product. I find my self buying these at least once a month. There are many different ways to cook them. Such as butter noodles, chicken noodle soup, spaghetti sauce.
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
Great Value brand products are for the most part just as good as the name brands. The noodles are good, and they cook easily, with half the price of the name brands.
Erika J.
Bountiful, UT
I normally use these in soup. They are the perfect chicken-noodle-soup noodle. For sauce dishes though, they aren't the best. They get too soft when combined with sauces.
Dereck A.
Quincy, MA
Last week i decided to make a home made chicken noodle soup and i used the walmart brand noodles and i had no complaints and neither did any of my guests. great for the price!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
These are just as good as the name brands, in my opinion. I made some recently and they held up well to the sauce without getting mushy and had good flavor.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI
I love these noodles! They are some of the best I've found. I love almost all of the Walmart brand pastas! Great buy, and most definitely worth a try! 😉
Hannah B.
Greenbrier, AR
Whenever I need a pasta fix, I always turn to great value. Why not? It's basically the same as any other name brand noodles, except a little cheaper.
Meggie
Clarksville, TN
Great Value brand continues to compete with the name brands. These egg noodles are just as good as any name brand. They are tasty & filling.