BY GREAT VALUE

Jolena M.
Oklahoma City, OK
We use this kind occasionally but find that it is usually worth it to spring for saragento cheeses as they have a better flavor and texture
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
Decent cheese but not my favorite by far. I would not purchase this again if given the option to purchase cabot or another reviewed brand
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
My son loves cheese! this is the perfect snack for him & easy to eat with crackers. Simple & perfect to snack on in between meals :)
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
This cheese is so good sliced with some summer sausage and ritz crackers. I don't like the packaging, it should be a tad bit bigger
Leia C.
We prefer kraft over Walmart brand. The flavor and texture was all wrong with this cheese. Save your money. Don't buy it.
jessica w.
USA
Great Value cheddar cheese is so tangy and zesty. Delicious. Great for spaghetti and baking, i put it on almost everything.
Sarena G.
I use this to make enchiladas and they come out so good it is affordable and worth every penny. My kids love it too
Nichole C.
Pound, VA
Eat these on salads and everything! Love them love them love them. Even eat them right out of the bag sometimes!
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
I love these cheddar cubes. I use them to snack on when I'm hungry and I also use these to top off my macaroni
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
Sometimes the cheese in these packages seem dry, not always. When they are not dry they have a very good taste.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Does anyone love this? My Grandpa and I used to eat this all the time.

back