BY GREAT VALUE

Jude K.
Just like any other cheese 🤷
It's just cheaper for me. Though I still think a bit to pricey.
It's good though!
Easy to shred if you get in a block. If you get shredded, it doesn't clump together
Jessi T.
Great value products are greatly priced and taste great. Very comparable to other higher end brands. Good value for the price. We buy lots of great value products
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I purchased this block cheese from walmart because it was on sale.
When I cut a piece to try to taste it, I did not like it. So I cubed the cheese up small and let it soak in italian dressing and made pasta salad with it the following day. The cheese was not a big hit, but the italian marinate did help cover some of the taste. I would not recommend this cheese.
Tiffany  S.
El Paso, TX
Great value is what this is, my kids consume tons of cheese and they seem to like it. I haven't had many issues with it besides preferring other cheese like sharp cheddar or Colby jack, its a good value, packaging needs work for sure, but freezes well
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
You pay for what you get. This is terrible cheese, and really doesn't taste like cheese, but rather a hardened gelatinous brick of fat. It's more oily than anything. I wouldn't recommend doing anything with this cheese, other than leaving it on the shelf and not taking it home with you.
Kristie M.
Convenient for cooking and such, but cubed and shredded cheeses are just never the same as the block you can cube or grate yourself. Spring for the extra buck and you won't be disappointed, a much better texture without all that powdery consistency on the outside.
Lesa P.
Easy to use for melting and using in baked macaroni. Would not recommend for appetizers when feeding guests cheese and crackers. The taste is not that great when eating it alone.
Kelsey C.
Love to shred this cheese for tacos or for a simple snack! I’ve bought this several times! Great value brand of this cheese is delicious!
Karly H.
Colorado Springs, CO
These cubes taste so good and just like they come from the deli, I would deffinetly tell people to buy great value cheese blocks over any name brand cheese :)
Brenda C.
This isn't my preferred brand of cheese but if you don't have a choice, I would recommend this. I don't like it because of the texture or taste.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Does anyone love this? My Grandpa and I used to eat this all the time.

back