BY GREAT VALUE

Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I purchased this block cheese from walmart because it was on sale.
When I cut a piece to try to taste it, I did not like it. So I cubed the cheese up small and let it soak in italian dressing and made pasta salad with it the following day. The cheese was not a big hit, but the italian marinate did help cover some of the taste. I would not recommend this cheese.
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
El Paso, TX
Great value is what this is, my kids consume tons of cheese and they seem to like it. I haven't had many issues with it besides preferring other cheese like sharp cheddar or Colby jack, its a good value, packaging needs work for sure, but freezes well
Cali S.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
This cheese is so good sliced with some summer sausage and ritz crackers. I don't like the packaging, it should be a tad bit bigger
Aslin R.
Aslin R.
Foodie Expert
When I bought this cheese I wasnt expecting it for it to be so good. I was surprised by how great it tasted
Lesa P.
Lesa P.
Easy to use for melting and using in baked macaroni. Would not recommend for appetizers when feeding guests cheese and crackers. The taste is not that great when eating it alone.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Foodie Expert
My son loves cheese! this is the perfect snack for him & easy to eat with crackers. Simple & perfect to snack on in between meals :)
LaTasha T.
LaTasha T.
Radcliff, KY
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves cheese. She always asking for some every time we go to the store. It's a nice snack.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
This cheese is just as good as name brands, but for a better price. Would definitely recommend!
Sheareliz M.
Sheareliz M.
They are Quite good. I would most def bring it home again. Also good for baked dishes.
Leia C.
Leia C.
We prefer kraft over Walmart brand. The flavor and texture was all wrong with this cheese. Save your money. Don't buy it.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Does anyone love this? My Grandpa and I used to eat this all the time.