BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Mandarin Oranges: Whole segments in light syrup No artificial flavors or colors Naturally gluten-free food see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The great value brand is a comparable brand to a name brand product." in 2 reviews
  • "Great quick snack if you can't get fresh!" in 1 review
Brianna M.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
who can resist the great mandarin orange slices. this is  super healthy choice and much more affordable than the name brand. there is no preparation, just pour it out of the can and go. i have not tried any other flavor. overall i love these will continue to buy
Allison N.
Cleveland, AL
Foodie Expert
I have never had any issues with them. I eat mandarin oranges a lot so it is nice to have a cheap choice. Easy to fix up. I would recommend this. Especially if you have children. It is a great snack.
Megan S.
They taste just like any other brand of mandarin oranges. They are even more affordable than the other brands as well!
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Yummmmmmmy. My favorite. Taste just like Dole. Great flavor. Fresh taste cripsy
Zoey G.
Jefferson, OH
Foodie Expert
Just as good as the non-generic version! They taste, and look exactly the same. You get the same thing for almost half the price. Stick to the cheap stuff, tastes just the same. I love them all!
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
So yummy. Great taste. and not in the heavy syrup! The light syrup makes it less sugary and gives more of the real fruit taste.
Debbie F.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are so good! Sweet and little. My son will eat these out of the can:) He loves the real thing but when he can't get real oranges he picks these from the can!
maria m.
I love these! My son does too they are healthy and a great snack. This isn't the best brand but it's cheep and saving money is always good. I love a good bargen (: this is a good cheep but great snack for kids everyone should try.
Suzette D.
Flippin, AR
We love these in our house! Especially in whipped fruit salad! My daughter eats these with breakfast, even with oatmeal. They are always fresh.
callie w.
Science Hill, KY
I love mandarin oranges. Usually I get the little cans. But I have started getting great value brand and it tastes exactly the same!