Great Value Low Fat Chocolate Milk, 6ct uploaded by Katelyn C.

BY GREAT VALUE #79 in Milk

Krista M.
Krista M.
This is the best chocolate milk out there! As a paren't I love it and so do my kids! And it's very affordable as well!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Mobile
I love this milk so much. It's so refreshing. I buy it every week. I bought 4 1/2 gallons last week.
fofo t.
fofo t.
Dearborn, MI
Great Value Low Fat Chocolate Milk taste really bad to me I don't know if its just me but theirs a after taste. smell like chemicals too.
Cali S.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. The taste is great but the price is better. They take them for lunch at school or picnics!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
Foodie Expert
I've never had a bad experience with the great value brand the milk is 1 to 2 dollars cheaper than the namebrand and taste just as good if not better
april t.
april t.
Foodie Expert
On many occasions I have purchased this rather then the "Hood" next to it. Milk is pricey! I started buying this brand for the fact that it was less. But I can't see a difference in Great Value as compared to some more well known brands.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
Yumm Who Doest Like Chocolate Milk ! Its So Delicious & Very Affordable ! Totally Recommend This Product ! <3
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Davenport, IA
We buy at least 2 gallons of this a week having 2 little ones that love chocolate milk! Love the price!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Foodie Expert
I buy a few different brands of milk depending on which grocery store I go to, and when I am at wal mart, I purchase great value 1% milk. It's creamy, tasty and have never had any issues with it. It is always priced below other brands in their coolers, as well. I highly recommend.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Budd Lake, NJ
Never had any problems with produced purchased at Walmart. Always check dates, however.