Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealGreat Value
Great Value: Long Grain Enriched Rice, 16 Oz

Great Value: Long Grain Enriched Rice, 16 Oz

by Great Value

0G trans fat per SERVING EXTRA fancy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Long Grain Enriched Rice, 16 Oz!
Stefany B.
Fort Worth, TX
I like fried rice and I use this one cause works perfectly. The time of cooking is well and is cheap.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,133 reviews
This product works great is perfect for yellow rice and chicken I love great value is affordable and is delicious
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Another kitchen staple. I have often struggled with making rice that’s either not too hard or too mushy. Luckily this is so cheap if I have to throw it out and start over it’s ok.
Lizbeth S.
Laredo, TX
What I think about the product is good to used in different food. The product has a good value and it not pricey at all. The improve of the product is fine like that. It my first time try it. It satisfied overall because it the best rice every. I would recommend to other people to buy it.
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Por el precio es el que compro y me parece que es bueno la verdad soy de poco comer arroz
GB B.
Walmart Great Value Enriched Parboiled Rice, 5 lbs estos tipos de ateos son mis favoritos me encanta como queda ya cocinado y son muy económicos
Morgan C.
Sunbright, TN
Its rice. Good for filling you up since it will swell even more in your tummy! Good for those who diet as well since it isn't fattening. Get you a rice maker for easier cooking!
Raquel C.
Tucson, AZ
I love that it comes in a small size bag! It is easy to cook and has a rich flavor ..
Genaida S.
Tampa, FL
this is my go to rice when grocery shopping it comes in a variety of sizes it cooks well and is reasonably priced as opposed to other namebrand rice that taste the same and are almost double in price
Nicole G.
It's cheap. I think coast about $3.00 . I make rice a lot. It comes out great. Nice in fluffy and taste good. The bag last a while. Eve says on the bag for people who don't know the water to rice.

Looking for your answer?