Great Value: Long Grain Enriched Rice, 16 Oz uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING EXTRA fancy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS
I don't use this for cooking. I use this in rice bags I make. They work really well to warm up or freeze for achy muscles. I add a few drops of lavender oil in mine. They hold heat really well and are great during the winter to warm up the bed before you get in!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
This gets five stars because it tastes just the same as a "name brand" rice and the price difference is amazing. Great Value has a ton of products that taste exactly the same as name brand but at half the price.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I think this rice is just as good as any other brand the one difference is the brand and cooks the same amount of time because it's long grain rice
Luz H.
Luz H.
This is a great rice for the price that this is sell! you can do it in rice with some vegetables or in a good horchata water!!!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Good product. Good pricing. Great with mostly all meals. Serve with Chicken over or beef.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jackson, MS
I always purchase this brand of rice. It's affordable and goes a long way, especially because I mostly cook meals for 1-2 people. I usually cook it plain and it's always tasty. It also lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Elizabeth  G.
Elizabeth G.
My family and I always have a couple bags of this rice on hand at all times. It's exactly like name brand but cheaper and saving money is always a great thing to do in our family! It's very versatile and I would recommend this to friends and family
Anita T.
Anita T.
Noel, MO
I buy this product often. A very good value for your money. Cooks up great for all your recipes. We love this rice.
LaToya J.
LaToya J.
This rice is rice. I really enjoy rice. This one takes some tweaking for me but it does come out okay. The consistency is depending on how you cook it or with it. I've used it in soups, dishes and as a regular side. Still the rice was good to me. One drawback though is the package is not resealable.
Emmanuel G.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
I like it because it is at a good price and of very good quality compared to other brands.

Me gusta porque está a buen precio y es de buena calidad comparado con otras marcas.