Great Value: Linguine, 16 oz uploaded by Annette B.Great Value: Linguine, 16 oz uploaded by Annette B.Great Value: Linguine, 16 oz uploaded by Valenna P.

BY GREAT VALUE

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched spaghetti product Kosher No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Annette B.
Greenwood, IN
Great value linguine is the same taste as the name brand with a better price tag! I always by this brand and recommend it to friends and family since it's a lot cheaper then comparable items! I'm always pleased with this pasta.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I LOVE PASTA! Because I'm half Italian and this one is super cheap and taste pretty good! This is the Walmart brand and I'm surprised because of the price and the quality. I love to eat this with carbonara sauce, yummy!
Erin M.
This is Wal-Mart's brand, and I can tell no difference between this brand and others. A little bit cheaper than other brands, and they taste just as good to me. I use this brand not only for linguine, but spaghetti noodles and elbow macaroni noodles as well. I have always been pleased.
Quyneria C.
Jonesboro
Tastes like any other pasta brand to me. I buy this all the time. It's also more affordable than other competitors.
Marianna B.
The great value brand is probably the only brand I buy my pasta from anymore. It is very delicious!