BY GREAT VALUE

Naturally & artificially FLAVORED. NATURALLY gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
For the price, this isn't a bad tasting Jell-O. I would make it for my niece and nephew.... or add some alcohol and make Jell-O shots (not for the niece and nephew)
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
Can't go wrong with Jell-O. This brand is good. Especially for the price. Makes a great snack for kids
Krista  S.
Krista S.
Rossford, OH
I enjoyed this product. I had never had Lemon flavored Jell-O before but this was delicious.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Fishersville, VA
If you love lemon Jell-O then this is a cost effective purchase! It's a grand brand and sets really well.
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
I don't really like the lemon flavor. Too tart. It worked well. The instructions were clear and easy to follow.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
This product is Just as good as Jello. I always live saving money and getting good quality for the money
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Foodie Expert
I really liked this Jell-O. I just wish the lemon flavor was stronger and not so fake tasting. It took longer to form then the directions said. But maybe I did something wrong. All in all it tasted like jell-o and had the same texture as. The main JELL-O brand.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
Had a nice lemony flavor without tasting like pine-sol haha. I just used some for Jell-O shots and everyone raved about them!
Yazmin H.
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
Love the taste of this lemon Jell-O! I make them for me and my baby so we can snack on during the day (:
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
Great treat and so easy to make that my kiddos like to help make it because it's only a few steps to make.