BY GREAT VALUE

Naturally & artificially FLAVORED. NATURALLY gluten-free. see more...

Chelsea M.
I really liked this Jell-O. I just wish the lemon flavor was stronger and not so fake tasting. It took longer to form then the directions said. But maybe I did something wrong. All in all it tasted like jell-o and had the same texture as. The main JELL-O brand.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
For the price, this isn't a bad tasting Jell-O. I would make it for my niece and nephew.... or add some alcohol and make Jell-O shots (not for the niece and nephew)
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
Had a nice lemony flavor without tasting like pine-sol haha. I just used some for Jell-O shots and everyone raved about them!
Sophie H.
I don't really like the lemon flavor. Too tart. It worked well. The instructions were clear and easy to follow.
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
Great treat and so easy to make that my kiddos like to help make it because it's only a few steps to make.
Lisa G.
This product is Just as good as Jello. I always live saving money and getting good quality for the money
Cassidy C.
Fishersville, VA
If you love lemon Jell-O then this is a cost effective purchase! It's a grand brand and sets really well.
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
Love the taste of this lemon Jell-O! I make them for me and my baby so we can snack on during the day (:
Keisha H.
Milton Center, OH
Can't go wrong with Jell-O. This brand is good. Especially for the price. Makes a great snack for kids
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great value is the kind of brand that it’s cheap and delicious! I prefer to buy this for the price.

Walmart