Great Value Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips, 13 oz uploaded by monica w.

BY GREAT VALUE

Start your snacking off right with our GV Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips. see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This was actually very surprising. I was making chicken fajitas for dinner and wanted to have chips in salsa. Salsa is cheap but chips always seem to be like 3 dollars or more a bag so I grabbed these .92 cent bag of chips. When we opened them to have some for dinner to our surprise these were very good. The chip itself had a very good flavor, the right amount of salt, good crunchiness, and it was super cheap!
Cheryl M.
Deptford, NJ
I love great value chips. They taste just as good as the real brand but they are at a better cost. I’ve had a few different flavors of the tortilla chip for like $.98 a bag and it’s a big bag
Dawn S.
Bellefonte, PA
These are great chips for a great value. When I’m looking for something to go with dips it to take to someone’s house, these are the way to go. They even have new flavors like chili lime and salsa verde that add the perfect kick!
monica w.
My family like these a lot. They have them with the great value guacamole. Don't let me come home, and I didn't bring another bag. (Lol). Have to keep the family happy. Very good, comparable to the name brand chips.