BY GREAT VALUE #61 in Pasta & Noodles

Wild caught Dolphin safe Kosher Gluten-free 50 calories per serving see more...

Buy on Walmart
Blaise W.
I eat a lot of tuna, and I mean A LOT... in all honesty, most brands of "chunk light tuna in water" are created equal. I guess this tuna is slightly more expensive than other store brands in my area. Also, I noticed this tuna is shredded up quite a bit. This doesn't really make a difference in taste, but if does make draining the water out a little messier because I lose more bits of tuna than I would if it were more solid.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
I'm way too happy to review Great Value Light Tuna Chunk in Water!! I have to have tuna and crackers in my pantry at all times and this Great Value tuna is fantastic! Great taste, and even better pricing!! You truly can't beat the price (at Walmart) and the quality is just as good as its pricier counterparts. It's so popular at my local grocery that occasionally the entire case is missing because people (like myself) buy it in bulk.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
I REPEATEDLY find scales / bones in this tuna. This is the fourth can that I've found a couple in, out of 8 cans total. And these are just the ones that I find. They are firm, thin scales. I feed this to my cat as well as eat it myself, and the last thing I want is for my cat to choke on a fish bone or scale. If you continue to purchase this, please at least check the tuna and make sure it's clear of scales. I will not be purchasing again.
I enjoyed this tuna. I have several types that I use and I like this tuna. No bad can flavor or other types of issues. This tuna is healthy for you and I would recommend this to anyone. Great Value products taste great and much cheaper than other name brand items and they do have much of a difference.
Ja'Necia M.
Not bad tuna. It's definitely apparen't that this tuna is cheaper based off appearance alone but mixed with mayo and other ingredients for tuna salad it tastes like every other tuna except Chicken of the Sea. It's pretty good and if your trying to save some money I recommend it.
Deitra S.
Owensville , IN
It's delicious tuna at a great price. I tend to get the Great Value brand because it's the same product just at a better price point. I use tuna for dinner, lunch, and snacks and this is one of my favorites. Great, simple flavor that you can easily use in any recipe.
marie A.
My go to tuna recipe. chop lettuces, tomato, pickles, onion, and some corn. then mix tuna, mayo, and chopped vegetables together. can use on bread as a sandwich or even eat with some crackers. love tuna its always so cheap and very easy to make :)
Luana B.
Love this product we sure use it a lot as well as a lot of our family members purchase this from walmart at a fairly decent price especially if it on sale. We find this product very filling and light as to different brands of tuna, also certain brands of tuna the taste is totally different.
Teresa J.
Fort Worth, TX
This tuna is very tasty and not overly salty. I would say it compares favorably to better-known brands that are on the market. I prefer this over the other brands because it has just as much flavor and quality for less money.
Christina K.
I don't think this tuna is a good as some other brands (non-generic), but it's cheaper and it's tuna... I like buying the cheaper tuna when I am going to use it for tuna salads. If I'm eating the tuna just by itself, though, I will buy a bit higher quality tuna.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Has anyone else discovered fish scales in their cans??