BY GREAT VALUE

Wild caught Dolphin safe Kosher Gluten-free 50 calories per serving see more...

Sara A.
There's always little bits of bones and scales in each can. It's not enough for me to really make a fuss about it but there are better quality products out there. However, for the price it's a good product.
Diana S.
It's tuna! I eat tuna for lunch on chips for a low calorie lunch. I get mine at Walmart. It's a good tasting healthy lunch for me. It taste just like any other tuna I have had I would recommend trying it .
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
This is way cheaper than the rest and really a great value like the brand! Lol. The flakes are nice and thick, not shredded up to tiny pieces like others. Super heathy, and makes a yummy inexpensive lunch!
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
This is just the same as the name brands EXCEPT...it's less expensive. I've never had any issues with bad tuna before, and the value is good. If you're looking to save a few cents, this is a good choice.
Millissa K.
West Warwick, RI
Yummy love this tuna. bought it last night to try it. it was so good.everyone says store brand is nasty. not true at all. if you try it you will like it.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
This tuna is equal in quality to the "name brand". It's fresh and tasty. My family loves tuna sandwiches and this is the brand I always go for.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is as good as any name brand canned tuna for a much cheaper price. great for a quick lunch on bread, in a pita, or even in a salad.
Hannah B.
These are great for Tuna salad or just in general, I used these on my military diet because it called for I cup of tuna for dinner.
Karla S.
Horizon City, TX
It's great and it price its really good. I enjoyed prepare it with some lettuce, mayonnaise, carrot, corn and some chile jalapeño
Jill S.
Rockwell, NC
Tuna comparable to all the other brands. Worth it and a better price than most other brands. Worth trying if you haven't
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Has anyone else discovered fish scales in their cans??