BY GREAT VALUE #17 in Sour Cream

Melanie G.
Great tasting sour cream with a great price as well. I use this when making nachos and tacos for the family. My daughter loves sour cream and this is a great value!
Menaka S.
Picked it up to pair with some black bean soup and enchiladas. It is creamy and tastes perfect. Not too sour, not artificial tasting. I only bought a small tub this time, but will definitely invest in a bigger one the next time I go. On par with any name brand.
Morgan W.
Alamogordo, NM
I love this sour cream! Even though it's a cheaper brand, it's quality and taste is amazing! I got it at Walmart. It is super adorable and you get a lot for the price. I love anything great value. It's all I buy.
Emily J.
I really like this sour cream because it has just a few ingredients, which makes it more wholesome and taste better. It taste very creamy and has a nice smooth texture. It is a store brand so it is affordable too!
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
This is the only sour cream I buy. It's creamy & thick. Everything you would want your sour cream to be. It's a great price & a great product!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
One of my favorite sour creams. It's not too sour, great price, and it's super smooth. Love having it with. Lot of my meals! Great product 👍
kristen l.
Love sour cream and buying the Great Value brand doesn't make you compromise on taste or quality! Great price too!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Great Value all natural sour cream tastes as good as any other brand. This is thick and tastes great.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I have no complaints when it comes to using this brand of sour cream in my tacos or baked potatoes.