GroceryPantryGreat Value
Light Italian Dressing, 16 fl oz

Great Value Light Italian Dressing, 16 fl oz

by Great Value

Water, soybean oil, vinegar Contains 50% less fat and 39% fewer calories than regular Italian dressing 0 grams trans fat per serving 50 calories per serving With and easy pour spout

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Light Italian Dressing, 16 fl oz!
Elia  B.
Marietta, GA
they taste good and give a special touch to salads so goooood like like like like like like like followe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Jenna H.
This dressing is a little too Italian for me. It has a heavy herb flavor and is over seasoned. Nothing about it is light or refreshing so I would only suggest it as a merinade.
Catherine H.
Williamsburg, VA
I use this as a marinade on chicken, and it works well. I buy a pack of chicken and wash and trim it, then put what my family will eat in a meal into a gallon sized freezer bag and then add salt and pepper, and this dressing. Freeze, and then defrost and enjoy!
Amber T.
Parkland, FL
This Italian dressing is great. I use in salads and marinated chicken! Full of flavor!
Meagan S.
Gadsden, AL
I used this dressing when making pasta salad abs itches just "ok". I would recommend going with another brand if your budget permits.
Konnie P.
Dunmore
This tastes just as good as the expensive bards if not a little better the only difference is the price which is honestly a better value
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
One of my favorite dressings. Taste like top quality for the bargain price. Can't beat that.
Trisha U.
Thibodaux, LA
This particular dressing isn't used for a salad topping as no one likes it for that use. We use it to marinate our meats or inject the meats. Leaves a great flavor without being too much of any one spice
Brittany B.
Pretty good dressing for a cheaper price. Although isn't as flavorful as others.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I love this dressing, but for marinades! I think it adds great flavor to chicken!

Looking for your answer?