BY GREAT VALUE

Water, soybean oil, vinegar Contains 50% less fat and 39% fewer calories than regular Italian dressing 0 grams trans fat per serving 50 calories per serving With and easy pour spout see more...

Catherine H.
I use this as a marinade on chicken, and it works well. I buy a pack of chicken and wash and trim it, then put what my family will eat in a meal into a gallon sized freezer bag and then add salt and pepper, and this dressing. Freeze, and then defrost and enjoy!
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
This particular dressing isn't used for a salad topping as no one likes it for that use. We use it to marinate our meats or inject the meats. Leaves a great flavor without being too much of any one spice
Jenna H.
This dressing is a little too Italian for me. It has a heavy herb flavor and is over seasoned. Nothing about it is light or refreshing so I would only suggest it as a merinade.
Konnie P.
Dunmore
This tastes just as good as the expensive bards if not a little better the only difference is the price which is honestly a better value
Meagan S.
Gadsden, AL
I used this dressing when making pasta salad abs itches just "ok". I would recommend going with another brand if your budget permits.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
Very good itilian dressing. I use this stuff more than anything. Isn't to strong and doesn't leave an oily Taste c
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
One of my favorite dressings. Taste like top quality for the bargain price. Can't beat that.
Amber T.
This Italian dressing is great. I use in salads and marinated chicken! Full of flavor!
Naree D.
Daly City , CA
This dressing we alway have at out house, it's goes well with any kind of vegetable
Brittany B.
Pretty good dressing for a cheaper price. Although isn't as flavorful as others.

Walmart