BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Lemonade Drink Mix Easy to take on the go. 10 packets Kosher 5 calories per serving No artificial flavors Just add to water see more...

• I know this brand is cheaper than the "name brand" but is...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa H.
Review for: Lemonade Drink Mix 3.2 oz lb lb more...
My family loves this! If I fill up an entire pitcher, I will use two packets. I feel much better about my boys drinking on this than sodas.

The taste is a little tart similar to minute maids but I love it and drink it constantly!
Anna M.
This product is an easy thing to bring! Great for hiking, biking, camping, restaurants! I bring it in my purse, order a water (they're free) and add this to my water! A tasty drink at a restaurant. Great for all ages and you can add as many drops to get your favorite flavor!
Shanna M.
Very yummy! It is easy to make and serves a lot of people depending on how much you make! Also very affordable. I work at a spa and we make this every day for our waiting room.
april t.
To have a good tasting lemonade with this drink mix you need to add sugar. I started drinking mixes for the smaller percentage of sugar.. Do not recommend
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Nothing special bout this lemonade but it tastes good and its refreshing. I would put strawberries in this to give it an more summer like flavor
Rebecca J.
Lexington , KY
I have previously always bought Country Time, but this lemonade mix is just as great! Even better, it lets me keep extra money in my pocket.
Denise K.
I myself enjoy the Sugar Free version but the taste is great either way. A little tart and a little sweet, a nice mix for a hot summer day
Jessica H.
Flippin, AR
I am not a big lemonade fan but my little boy has been taking this with him to school for his water bottle! He seems to really like it!
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
I rather by lemons and make homemade lemonade. Its not good. Try the other flavors first. Plus I get killer heartburn from it.
Meg M.
This brand tends to be VERY sweet so gotta watch how much you put in, would not recommend the light version of this at all
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I know this brand is cheaper than the "name brand" but is it unhealthy?