BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Lemonade Drink Mix Easy to take on the go. 10 packets Kosher 5 calories per serving No artificial flavors Just add to water see more...

• I know this brand is cheaper than the "name brand" but is...3 Answers
Alyssa H.
Review for: Lemonade Drink Mix 3.2 oz lb lb more...
My family loves this! If I fill up an entire pitcher, I will use two packets. I feel much better about my boys drinking on this than sodas.

The taste is a little tart similar to minute maids but I love it and drink it constantly!
Megan J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Lemonade Drink Mix 3.2 oz lb lb more...
The Great Value: Lemonade Drink Mix is delicious! It is so easy to make in a pinch. The taste is really good. It doesn’t have a weird aftertaste or anything to it. Not as good as homemade but fairly close.
Anna M.
This product is an easy thing to bring! Great for hiking, biking, camping, restaurants! I bring it in my purse, order a water (they're free) and add this to my water! A tasty drink at a restaurant. Great for all ages and you can add as many drops to get your favorite flavor!
Shanna M.
Very yummy! It is easy to make and serves a lot of people depending on how much you make! Also very affordable. I work at a spa and we make this every day for our waiting room.
april t.
Taunton, MA
To have a good tasting lemonade with this drink mix you need to add sugar. I started drinking mixes for the smaller percentage of sugar.. Do not recommend
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Nothing special bout this lemonade but it tastes good and its refreshing. I would put strawberries in this to give it an more summer like flavor
Rebecca J.
Lexington , KY
I have previously always bought Country Time, but this lemonade mix is just as great! Even better, it lets me keep extra money in my pocket.
Denise K.
I myself enjoy the Sugar Free version but the taste is great either way. A little tart and a little sweet, a nice mix for a hot summer day
Jessica H.
Flippin, AR
I am not a big lemonade fan but my little boy has been taking this with him to school for his water bottle! He seems to really like it!
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
I rather by lemons and make homemade lemonade. Its not good. Try the other flavors first. Plus I get killer heartburn from it.
Kristine P.
LAFAYETTE, IN
I know this brand is cheaper than the "name brand" but is it unhealthy?

Walmart