Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes

Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes: Bleach free Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus Kills the flu virus

How do these compare to Clorox wipes?
How many different scents do these come in?
Start your review of Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes!
Product Highlights
“i bought these and the name brand ones, i found that these work just as well as the name brand and were a better price” in 6 reviews
Mcallen, TX
I really like these disinfecting wipes and they work almost exactly like the product there trying to copy “Clorox Disinfecting Wipes”. They wipe away dirt and grime easily and effectively and one wipe will usually do for me. Only negative is there not as moist as the Clorox wipes, or as thick, but for normal around the house messes they work just fine. But if you plan on using them to clean up large spills or large messes you might have to use a lot of them. I actually buy one of the great value wipes and one of the Clorox wipes and depending on what I’m cleaning I decide which one I need to use. Would definitely recommend.
Fort Worth, TX
These disinfecting wipes work just as well as the brand name ones! They smell fresh and leave every surface feeling clean. Their only downside is that they sometimes leave my skin feeling suuuuper dry, which is most likely due to the bleach that is within the formula. However, this can be easily rectified by using gloves whilst cleaning. :-)
Bedford, PA
Always keep Great Value Disinfecting wipes handy in my house! I choose Great Value because it works great and is more affordable than the leading brands such as Clorox and Lysol. Love the Lemon scent - keeps everything smelling fresh and germ free! I use my wipes weekly on my bathroom countertops and around the house on handles and door knobs.
Lima , OH
I love that these are convenient. I don't like that they aren't very eco friendly. With a baby at home and given that it's cold and flu season though, this is probably my best bet for actually keeping things somewhat sanitary around here this winter! They do tend to get really soggy at the botte., but the smell is nice and not too strong.
I always get five stars for the off-brand wipes due to them just doing what they do and on top of it being a better pricing than be Clorox ones which I love and they do the job but who doesn't want to save money especially when it's something that you're going to throw out and it's not something that you're going to keep
Lacona , IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like these clean just as well as the more expensive name brand alternatives. The smells are fine and make things smell fresh. The only difference I notice overall is the wipes are not as durable/thick as name brand but it's not a dealbreaker for me. Orange sent is best to me.
Montgomery, NY
These are almost exactly like the Lysol brand they emulate. The scent is different but they do the same job. They’re easy and effective. I think they’re pretty good and buy them when I’m short on cash. I just don’t like that the scent doesn’t last. They’re pretty good otherwise.
Burlington, IA
I use these for everything! When I say everything I mean everything. It makes cleaning up messes a breeze and I love that it disinfects while wiping up a mess. These are fairly cheap so if you’re looking for something to make cleaning easier definitely give these a try.
Great price for what you get. I have them in every bathroom and kitchen. I even clean my car with them. It is very easy and fast to clean all your surfaces in the house. I also use them for cleaning the toilet! They have a new smell which i love! The whole room smells so good!
Spanaway, WA
This product is amazing for many reasons! Pros they are so affordable, low risk of getting it on your clothing. Only improvements maybe add more scents. But this is a great value and I will keep purchasing them! (They work just as well as the Clorox ones for cheaper!)