Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes

Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes: Bleach free Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus Kills the flu virus

Anyone use this great value brand?
Is this just as good as the Clorox wipes?
Has anyone had a bottle of these to leak. I bought some & almost ruined my car because the bleach liquid was everywhere ?
Start your review of Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes!
Product Highlights
i bought these and the name brand ones, i found that these work just as well as the name brand and were a better pricein reviews
Lorrie  M.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Lorrie  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes they are exactly like Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes - Crisp Lemon - 75ct for a fraction of the high cost of having the Clorox brand on the label. They have a fresh lemon scent and I feel good about disinfecting all of the surfaces in my house. Especially, while we are still dealing with Covid. Because these don’t contain bleach, I still use a bleach wipe down at least a few times a week. But, for quick cleanups, they are perfect!👌 #GreatValue #StaySafe #Influenster #voxbox
Tina M B.
El Paso, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Tina M B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always been a bit of a germaphobe, I'm not gonna lie. I rather like these wipes because they smell as good as Lysol, and they clean just as good as Lysol. You also can't beat the price point. I'm just saying, we gotta save some money somewhere. I clean just about everything with other off brand/ store brand cleaners, because they clean just as well at an even better price which is something that we can all appreciate. I recommend these wipes, and am stocking up on them! 😉✌️
Karla F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: Walmart
In times of a pandemic there is nothing better than safe and affordable products! From day one I loved these wipes, the strong smell but not too much "and that they have a lot of product and that makes it last a long time. Without a doubt one of my favorite products that I always look for in Walmart !!
Jennifer S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These disinfectant wipes are comparable to more expensive brands. They clean just as well. 4 stars because there are better alternatives for health- more natural wipes. They do work well, though & you feel good knowing your surfaces are cleaner after use.
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,596 reviews
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by DINA H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love having these wipes available for quick clean ups. I believe they work just as good as the leading brand. They smell clean and they are a good way to keep counters clean between a major cleaning day. The wipes aren’t quite as durable as the leading brands, but the price was almost $2 cheaper. I will purchase these again. We buy a lot of cleaning products from our local Dollar General. We live in a small town so I like to shop at local small businesses to keep our little community up and running.
Amanda M.
Clemmons, NC
I live by these! I use them to clean everything!!!! Counters, floors, walls, appliances, everything! They smell very clean and it's nice. The other brands burn my hands but these don't. After using these I feel like my house is clean. They're cheaper than the other brands and work just as well if not better. I've never had a problem with them drying out or ripping on me.
Ilse S.
Oklahoma city, OK
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Ilse S.
Great value for this product! I find it them to work just like their name brand counterpart. They leave everything clean and smelling like lemon.
Rebecca C.
Boling, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by Rebecca C.
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes I purchased these disinfectant wipes at my local grocery store. These wipes are so easy and convenient to help clean up spills. These disinfectant wipes are just so convenient to have in your home and in the car. I basically keep them all over my house. The have fresh lemon scent that smells great.
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes uploaded by LISA M.
I am not a big fan on Great Value disinfecting wipes. The scent is fine but I don’t care for the actual texture of the wipe. It tends to make everything very sudsy and I feel like I’m leaving more of a residue than cleaning. In a bind, I’d use these but I prefer other brands.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,548 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has been a lifesaver since school started back up very easy to use. Especially in this job well I would definitely recommend to everybody just want to disinfect and keep it clean I would definitely buy again