BY GREAT VALUE #27 in Disinfectants

Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes: Bleach free Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus Kills the flu virus see more...

• How do these compare to Clorox wipes?8 Answers
  • How many different scents do these come in? 5 Answers
Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wipes
  • "i bought these and the name brand ones, i found that these work just as well as the name brand and were a better price" in 6 reviews
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I bought these to clean because rhey are cheaper than name brand Lysol wipes and I like them ALOT better! They seem to do a much better job cleaning...smell better and they are softer as well. I will definitely vuy these from now on for clesning around the house!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are such a great deal compared to other brand names. Better value for the price and you get more. They work just as well as Clorox or Lysol brand if not better. Especially with throw away wipes, definitely go with these. Fresh scent too. I keep one in my car for messes and it clean the dust off the dash, and keep one at work at my desk in flu season.
Sonja A.
Maine
These wipes are great! With a toddler I've found these work well for cleaning up quick spills while chasing him around the house. They are a bit drier than the Clorox brand but I prefer that, as I don't feel like I have extra liquid slopped around that needs to be soaked up with dry paper towels, yet it appears to clean just as well. It also has a decent scent but isn't as overwhelmingly strong and headache inducing as other cleansing wipes.
mary a.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like these for cleaning the kitchen countertops. The smell is nice and clean and just all around makes it feel clean after I've cleaned. They are very well priced and are easy to find at any Walmart. I will definitely be buying them again and will recommend them to others.
Candace J.
Diamondhead , MS
They are a little thinner than the Clorox wipes but that is the only difference I've noted. They remove dried on substances and hair products from my bathroom counter with one easy swipe. Even things like liquid pomade and shine oil wipe up without a mess. I've had problems with other wipes just smearing, but not these. They wipe up fast.
Kayla E.
These smell just like Lysol disinfectant wipes! They work just the same too! They are just a lot cheaper! They are affective! The smell it leaves on your counter definitely lingers throughout the day & it makes your house smell squeaky clean! I would recommend this product becuase it's affective, affordable & I love it!
Jennifer H.
Grove City
Perfect product!  Half the price of Clorox or Lysol wipes with the same effective cleaning.  The packing and quality are always a 10! I am a clean freak and during the winter use these often to wipe door knobs, faucets, and remotes.  I use a lot of them and prefer the cost of these over the brand name!
Maria De Jesus B.
When I'm not buying Clorox wipes and need to save a lil extra money I always go to the Great Value Brand. Their Lemon Scented Disinfecting Wipes not only smell great, but work brilliantly to wipe my door knobs, wipe my ceiling fans clean, and take care of small spills all while at a bargain!
Gerralynn W.
West Berlin, NJ
These wipes are great for wiping down areas that you like to keep clean and germ free as possible... I always have a few containers of these in our house esp when the school year comes around. I use these wipes on everything and they have never messed up any surface or left any weird streaks or residue.
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
These wipes are great and I've found no difference in this and name brand wipes. The price is great and this package lasts a while in our house. The scent is very satisfying and leaves surfaces smelling and looking clean! These wipes work great on multiple surfaces and little messes!
Lindsey B.
How do these compare to Clorox wipes?
Sylvia R.
How many different scents do these come in?