Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 Oz

Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 Oz.

Great Value Disinfectant Spray, Lemon Scent, 19 oz:Kills 99.9% of germsEliminates odors at their sourceKills viruses that cause colds and fluLeaves behind a lemony-fresh scentUse to sanitize, disinfect, and deodorizeSuitable for use on soft surfaces such as backpacks, bedspreads, and carpetView cleaning product ingredient disclosure

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Lemon Scent Disinfectant Spray, 19 Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Giulianna T.
This product makes me know I've done a great job cleaning! It smells clean, and is a wet spray! Really great. I can't say anything to do, to improve on this. The scent was for sure noticable but I love it because it smells clean. I use a lot of different disinfectant sprays (especially since covid) but this is an affordable great cleaner!

Looking for your answer?