Great Value: Lasagna, 16 oz uploaded by Stephanie C.Great Value: Lasagna, 16 oz uploaded by Megan C.Great Value: Lasagna, 16 oz uploaded by Ramamda H.

BY GREAT VALUE #93 in Pasta & Noodles

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product Kosher No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan C.
First time that I made lasagna (with my boyfriends help) the noodles tasted really good and was cooked perfectly. we only used enough for maybe 2 layers because he got a bit meat happy and put way too much lol. Overall it was very filling and everyone enjoyed
Ramamda H.
Rowland, NC
Love making Lasagna with Ricotta cheese, mini pepperoni, prego sauces, American and Swiss cheese. Bake a 350 for 1 hour and 45 mins. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
good lasagna noodles. if i'm being honest i don't think i've ever had a pasta i didn't like but i buy these because they are a little bit cheaper than other brands. i use these in lasagna without cooking them before hand and the lasagna turns out great every time. if you're trying to decide if you wanna spend the extra 50 cents-1 dollar for the name brand pasta, it's not necessary these will do the job.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I usually don't go with generic when it comes to noodles. The lasagna noodles though are great! They don't break super easy, they cook evenly, and turn out great! The price is good, and the box is a decent size. I have never had an issues with this type of generic noodle. Only issue is you have to check the box because some are thrown around pretty bad.
Stefanie P.
I tried the Great Value lasagna noodles only once or twice but on each occasion, I came home to broken noodles. Lasagna noodles are fragile, I'm aware. And I always expect to have a few broken no matter what brand I'm using but I find this to be the case for the majority of noodles with this brand. Do not recommend.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I have tried this brand of product a couple times and every time I make it I feel like this product stands up well to the more expensive brands. I have noticed some tearing in the noodles, but that could be user error. I was completely satisfied with this product and will pick it over a more expensive brand, but I do have to take one star because of the thinkness. I am just not a fan of that, but within a meal I loved it.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I love lasagna and this is a great value (see what I did there) for taste lasagna noodles. I love the price, it's good and affordable. I recommend it to family and friends because it's great! I can't even count the amount of noodles boxes I have from Great value in my pantry because there are so many. Definitely go for it!
Shalimar H.
Fall River , MA
Lasagna is my favorite food I can have it all day everyday. The great value is really affordable and really simple to make. It tastes delicious and it comes with this awesome recommend recipes that I like to try. I'm really satisfied with this product.
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
This Great Value Lasagna is one of my family's favorite, I do my own recipe but I recommend this pasta for everyone, we always buy this type of pasta for doing lasagna, good price for it, really affordable, We are satisfied with this brand lasagna.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
This pasta is about $1 where I am. I like buying it because it's a good store brand and I typically can buy a lot of it at once without going over budget. I also like it because lasagna noodles often break in the box...why pay $5 for broken pasta noodles?
Kelsi S.
Is this a good brand of lasagna noodles? I've never made homemade lasagna.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Looks yummy, I've never tasted it.