BY GREAT VALUE #50 in Pasta & Noodles

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product Kosher No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Ramanda H.
Rowland, NC
Love making Lasagna with Ricotta cheese, mini pepperoni, prego sauces, American and Swiss cheese. Bake a 350 for 1 hour and 45 mins. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Desire A.
Albany , GA
I usually don't go with generic when it comes to noodles. The lasagna noodles though are great! They don't break super easy, they cook evenly, and turn out great! The price is good, and the box is a decent size. I have never had an issues with this type of generic noodle. Only issue is you have to check the box because some are thrown around pretty bad.
Shalimar H.
Fall River , MA
Lasagna is my favorite food I can have it all day everyday. The great value is really affordable and really simple to make. It tastes delicious and it comes with this awesome recommend recipes that I like to try. I'm really satisfied with this product.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I love lasagna and this is a great value (see what I did there) for taste lasagna noodles. I love the price, it's good and affordable. I recommend it to family and friends because it's great! I can't even count the amount of noodles boxes I have from Great value in my pantry because there are so many. Definitely go for it!
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
This Great Value Lasagna is one of my family's favorite, I do my own recipe but I recommend this pasta for everyone, we always buy this type of pasta for doing lasagna, good price for it, really affordable, We are satisfied with this brand lasagna.
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
Lasagna is a must have in my home. My mom cooks it with these noodles all the time and it comes out so delicious. Better than olive garden and for a fraction of the cost it's so much better to make it yourself especially with these noodles.
Rachel M.
This pasta is the same as the name brand stuff. It's just cheaper and it may be a little different but it's pretty much the same as any more pasta unless you're going for super fancy they this wouldn't be it. For a casual spaghetti dinner or alfredo yeah it's simple and cheap.
Megan C.
First time that I made lasagna (with my boyfriends help) the noodles tasted really good and was cooked perfectly. we only used enough for maybe 2 layers because he got a bit meat happy and put way too much lol. Overall it was very filling and everyone enjoyed
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
This pasta is great. The flavor is good and I can't tell much of a difference between this and other brands. It's a great value for what you get. I purchase this at Walmart. I will continue to purchase this brand. No complaints here.
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
We love these! They're super easy to cook, delicious to eat and easy to store. We fix lasagna every couple of weeks with these noodles and they're always a huge hit! I'm satisfied with these noodles and I haven't tried a different brand because I'm satisfied.
Kelsi S.
Is this a good brand of lasagna noodles? I've never made homemade lasagna.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Looks yummy, I've never tasted it.