BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley B.
Choudrant, LA
We love these beans! I can throw them in the crockpot before I leave for work and have a meal ready when I get home. Healthier than eating out! The price isn't bad for a full meal! Just throw some hamburger meat in there and it's done! Even my friend who can't boil water can cook these!
Michelle J.
Ashland, Va
These are personally my favorite beans of all, I think they taste better when you get them this way rather than frozen.
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC
These are the only limassol beans I buy and I am very pleased with the cost and also the taste
Jenny B.
Onaway, MI
These are very good beans, I never have to soak them! Just wash and throw in crock-pot with water, cook all day and Wham! supper! just add seasoning.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
They taste like the off brand name ones and they are really good and delicious
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
I love these limas. They really taste good. They are as good as the dry lima beans. Good value for the price.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
I love to cook these Lima beans with some down home sausage cut up in it. let it simmer with some salt and pepper for a few hrs. with jiffy cornbread its soooo good!!
Twanda H.
Laurel, DE
Great Value dry large lima beans are great. They can stand up to any brand dry beans. It's worth the few coins that I save.
Deanna M.
Haven't tried the lima beans yet but I'm not too picky with any brand I usually just get the great value cause it's cheaper.
Beth S.
Chauncey, GA
My husband loves these beans. We put ham in the pot and make a meal of it. These beans will make a lot. You can eat many times or make for a large family.