BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart
Moriyah C.
Cheaper than most other brads and still a great products, I think we use more of their products anyone. The beans are great the longer you let them soak before cooking them, we cooled them until they were falling all to pieces and were nice and creamy. Perfect butter beans for a delicious dinner!
Amy F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love lima beans and Great Value brand dry lima beans are just as good as a name brand. It's all in how you cook them and seasoned them. A bonus is the price is cheaper than name brand which is always a plus if the quality and flavor are the same.
Brittany C.
Chocowinity, NC
We like these beans and eat them frequently. I will put them in the crockpot before I leave for work with some salted ham and set it on low. It cooks the beans well and is an easy dinner!
Ashley B.
Choudrant, LA
We love these beans! I can throw them in the crockpot before I leave for work and have a meal ready when I get home. Healthier than eating out! The price isn't bad for a full meal! Just throw some hamburger meat in there and it's done! Even my friend who can't boil water can cook these!
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
I love to cook these Lima beans with some down home sausage cut up in it. let it simmer with some salt and pepper for a few hrs. with jiffy cornbread its soooo good!!
Teresa S.
Hiram, GA
When it comes to beans name brands don't mean a thing. Great Value beans are one of the best beans to cook in a crock pot with fatback and serve with corn bread! Yum Yum
Paris W.
Bellevue, NE
Loma beans are one of my favorite beans to eat. these are very affordable and are always lots a beans and not many peebles or rocks that Come in beans many times.
Leslie B.
Rossville, GA
These are great beans! They cook up good and taste delicious. No sense in buying the expensive beans when you can get the same great tasting beans for cheap
Beth S.
Chauncey, GA
My husband loves these beans. We put ham in the pot and make a meal of it. These beans will make a lot. You can eat many times or make for a large family.
Jenny B.
Onaway, MI
These are very good beans, I never have to soak them! Just wash and throw in crock-pot with water, cook all day and Wham! supper! just add seasoning.