BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these wonderful Lima beans. So delicious and easy to make. I add them into my corn and it's amazing!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
These beans are easy to cook. Very good taste. my family loves them
we eat them with smoked sausage.
Sarah W.
Puyallup, WA
It's great value so of course cheap quality, but good prices as always. Easy to find at any Walmart
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
These Lima beans provide a great value for a good amount of products. They also have a good flavor.
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI
Nice taste and easy to cook. good directions and great price. glad I found it, go give them a try!
Chelsie C.
Rayne, LA
Just as good as the name brand nice and big and cooked right so good over some corn bread or rice
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC
These are the only limassol beans I buy and I am very pleased with the cost and also the taste
JillyAn M.
Rustburg, VA
I like this because you don't get all the sodium like in the can and I just love these beans
Jessica S.
Conover, NC
I love Lima Beans. They take a while to soak and cook, but they are worth the wait! Yummy!
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I rarely find any bad beans or foreign matter in my bags. Great value lived up to its name.