BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly K.
La Vergne, TN
I love dried beans vs canned. I'm able to season them exactly how I like them. Also I'm able to control the sodium.
Jessica S.
Conover, NC
I love Lima Beans. They take a while to soak and cook, but they are worth the wait! Yummy!
Chelsie C.
Rayne, LA
Just as good as the name brand nice and big and cooked right so good over some corn bread or rice
Amanda B.
Maxton, NC
These are the only limassol beans I buy and I am very pleased with the cost and also the taste
krizia a.
Like any other bigger brand names it's price are great it's great value for a reason
Katelyn R.
Logan , WV
I love Lima beans. They're so good and taste amazing. I actually ate some yesterday.
JillyAn M.
Rustburg, VA
I like this because you don't get all the sodium like in the can and I just love these beans
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I rarely find any bad beans or foreign matter in my bags. Great value lived up to its name.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
Love making a big pot of these beans with a ham hock! great price and great taste
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
These beans are easy to cook. Very good taste. my family loves them
we eat them with smoked sausage.