BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Deanna M.
Haven't tried the lima beans yet but I'm not too picky with any brand I usually just get the great value cause it's cheaper.
Twanda H.
Laurel, DE
Great Value dry large lima beans are great. They can stand up to any brand dry beans. It's worth the few coins that I save.
Michelle J.
Ashland, Va
These are personally my favorite beans of all, I think they taste better when you get them this way rather than frozen.
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Large lima beans are great specially in the winter time got to head the fiber hot biscuits smoked neckbones the best
ali w.
I love using these large Lima beans to make jam and beans they are sooo good..stick them in crockpot and forget them!
Candi B.
Great for my family's favorite ham and beans recipe. I also like that they are more cost efficient and easy to store
Kimberly K.
La Vergne, TN
I love dried beans vs canned. I'm able to season them exactly how I like them. Also I'm able to control the sodium.
Dana B.
Lafayette, LA
Soak them over night put in crock pot with sausage and water season. Cook all day. Put on top rice. You welcome
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
I love these limas. They really taste good. They are as good as the dry lima beans. Good value for the price.
Anna g.
These large Lima beans are wonderful. They taste great. Beans are a big part of our family diet. Great price.