BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
I mean what can you say about beans. they are beans and I have never had any issues with these...the cheep er beans. they all make lots of farts.😆
Deanna M.
Haven't tried the lima beans yet but I'm not too picky with any brand I usually just get the great value cause it's cheaper.
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
I love these limas. They really taste good. They are as good as the dry lima beans. Good value for the price.
ali w.
I love using these large Lima beans to make jam and beans they are sooo good..stick them in crockpot and forget them!
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I have called these Butter Beans ever since I was little and I live these!! They are great! Taste wonderful, great price, can't beat them.
Jennifer C.
kent, OH
They are lima beans. Pretty basic. I buy them frozen to use in soups. No complaints! sort of hard to go wrong with basic beans
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
These Lima beans provide a great value for a good amount of products. They also have a good flavor.
Anna g.
These large Lima beans are wonderful. They taste great. Beans are a big part of our family diet. Great price.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these wonderful Lima beans. So delicious and easy to make. I add them into my corn and it's amazing!
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
Large lima beans are great specially in the winter time got to head the fiber hot biscuits smoked neckbones the best