BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart*
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Omg my mom cook Lima beans every other Sunday . They are super delicious I could eat them every day of the week especially if they are seasoned good.
Bert  .
Cambridge, OH
I mean what can you say about beans. they are beans and I have never had any issues with these...the cheep er beans. they all make lots of farts.😆
Rose D.
Opelousas, La
In my household we eat beans at least once a week. Lima beans are our favorite. They usually go very well with my baked chicken or fried chicken.
sherry w.
fort wayne, in
These are okay they swell up quite big and work good for ham and beans. i put in crockpot and let them cook for 10 hours slow and then and ham
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I have called these Butter Beans ever since I was little and I live these!! They are great! Taste wonderful, great price, can't beat them.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Havent tried this product yet but would soon like to try what its all about. BTW even though Great Value is cheap, its still pretty good
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
Taste just like it was a name brand. The great value brand doesn't have many beans that are bad in a pack when cleaning them just yummy.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
These are good for making homemade soups. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the bag and soak them for the recommended time.
Jennifer C.
kent, OH
They are lima beans. Pretty basic. I buy them frozen to use in soups. No complaints! sort of hard to go wrong with basic beans
Shaquay S.
Canton,MS
It is rare for me to really like a begat me but with Lima beans it's different. Because of this brand I like them even more now