BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart
Paris W.
Paris W.
Darlington, SC
Loma beans are one of my favorite beans to eat. these are very affordable and are always lots a beans and not many peebles or rocks that Come in beans many times.
Latrice S.
Latrice S.
Jonesboro, GA
Taste just like it was a name brand. The great value brand doesn't have many beans that are bad in a pack when cleaning them just yummy.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Rossville, GA
These are great beans! They cook up good and taste delicious. No sense in buying the expensive beans when you can get the same great tasting beans for cheap
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
These are good for making homemade soups. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the bag and soak them for the recommended time.
sherry w.
sherry w.
fort wayne, in
These are okay they swell up quite big and work good for ham and beans. i put in crockpot and let them cook for 10 hours slow and then and ham
Shaquay S.
Shaquay S.
Canton,MS
It is rare for me to really like a begat me but with Lima beans it's different. Because of this brand I like them even more now
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Havent tried this product yet but would soon like to try what its all about. BTW even though Great Value is cheap, its still pretty good
Rose D.
Rose D.
Opelousas, La
In my household we eat beans at least once a week. Lima beans are our favorite. They usually go very well with my baked chicken or fried chicken.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Chauncey, GA
My husband loves these beans. We put ham in the pot and make a meal of it. These beans will make a lot. You can eat many times or make for a large family.
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Omg my mom cook Lima beans every other Sunday . They are super delicious I could eat them every day of the week especially if they are seasoned good.