Great Value L & K Designs Plush Faux Fur Minky Satin Baby Pink & Brown Damask Blanket Silky & Satiny

BY GREAT VALUE

Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
This will be a gift to several babies that may not have a blanket to keep them warm this winter,this blanket is not only warm but its very soft and comfortable..do you think its a must have for your little ones?
#gift crush contest
Jamie T.
I gave this as a baby shower gif and the mama loved it. Did a photo shoot with it. I love the color combo and it is incredibly soft and silky perfect for baby. It is very lux looking and feeling without the price tag of a boutique item.
Autumn F.
I love this blanket. It is just so adorable. You can put it on your bed or on a couch. One side is silky and the other side is fuzzy. I just love the color combination.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
People who use the blanket for their kids and babies and infants and it is really really great it's comfortable it's cozy it's thick enough to keep them warm and it is not very expensive so it's really a recommended products for your basic baby needs
Zully G.
Miami
I love this type of blankets not only are thry super soft but they warm you up so good!! its best for a baby when its cold outside or inside the home!
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
These blankets are so soft and comfortable. I love them so much. The minkie dot on it is sooo soft. I use it almost every night
Kirsti R.
I love these sooo much they feel amazing!! i have these for my daughter...when she gets older i would hate getting rid of them
Rocio Q.
El Monte, CA
This blanket is so adorable, i gave it to my niece as a gift and she loves it sleeps with and goes where ever she goes.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
I bought this exact blanket to my baby girl and its sooooo daammm soft and fluffy!!!! I just love the softness of it!
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
These blankets are so comfortable. .. I have alot of them in my house and they're also a really nice gift as well
Liliana G.
How much would this be?and are there different colors?
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Did anyone taste this?! Seriously why is this here?
Jaimee B.
Why is this in taste bud products?
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why is this in this category?
Rosyele c.