BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 100 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Dina S.
I buy these beans to add to my chili and to add to summer salads. A nice bean to add for color and taste. Nice meaty texture that fills you up. I enjoy the dark red kidney beans as well. These are great value for the price and I always have some cans on stock in my pantry.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
I really liked these beans, I am a vegetarian and these are a great yummy meal for me, these are the beans i live off of lol! they are very tasty and can be put into making a very healthy dish. Overall I am very satisfied with these beans! I would recommend them!
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
Okay I am a health food nut and anyone who has not tried kidney beans is seriously missing out because it is one of the more hardy beans and has a lot of great flavor and really is a healthier option than many other beans. Also great value has just that, great value.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I use this when I make chili beans. They are just as good as the brand name. Healthier I don't know. But when you have a budget you have a budget.
Adalgisa c.
Me encantan porque se cocinan riquisimas y rapido, las uso tambien para hacer sopas o ensaladas de granos.
Rachael G.
Fredericksburg, VA
Beans are fantastic! I love how inexpensive these are. I can make a quick and cheap meal quite easily.
Florianyeli M.
we love to eat rice and beans and more if this brand, are delicious and very nutritious