BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips: Kosher see more...

Sarah M.
These are basically a knock off the Cape Cod kettle chips. However you’re getting these for way cheaper, I think it’s somewhere around 2$ for a bag. I will admit the bag is on the smaller size and filled with a lot of air. These chips are more salty than the Cape Cod chips.
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
The brand is Great Value and these kettle cooked chips really are. They are the one of the cheapest brand chips you can buy and that is at regular price. The chips are thick and crunchy with just the right amount of salt.
Priscilla F.
They are ok,but I would rather get chips with less salt. This are really salty. Most of the time I have been going to another store for my chips.
Mary A.
Nicholasville, KY
Super crunchy! Great flavor and taste! Very cheap too! Only kettle chip I buy now lots of flavors BBQ and salt and pepper are good too
Heather G.
Westfield
We love to switch it up and buy kettle chips and when we do this is what we buy. It has great flavoring and they stay crispy.
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
My mom introduced me to these a few weeks ago. They're not even $2 a bag. They're just salty enough and are nice and crunchy.
Julia H.
These are better than name brands. The s&v is my favourite.I buy them weekly for my family and my own lunches.