BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips: Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tracey G.
N Waterboro, ME
The brand is Great Value and these kettle cooked chips really are. They are the one of the cheapest brand chips you can buy and that is at regular price. The chips are thick and crunchy with just the right amount of salt.
Mary A.
Nicholasville, KY
Super crunchy! Great flavor and taste! Very cheap too! Only kettle chip I buy now lots of flavors BBQ and salt and pepper are good too
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
My mom introduced me to these a few weeks ago. They're not even $2 a bag. They're just salty enough and are nice and crunchy.
Heather G.
Westfield
We love to switch it up and buy kettle chips and when we do this is what we buy. It has great flavoring and they stay crispy.
Julia H.
These are better than name brands. The s&v is my favourite.I buy them weekly for my family and my own lunches.