Great Value Kettle Cooked Barbecue Potato Chips uploaded by Carla R.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Kettle Cooked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips: Kosher see more...

Sara D.
Sheffield, AL
So cheap and so good! Pairs great with hotdogs, burgers, or just a plain snack! They’re healthier than most brands and that’s why we love it so much. Before this we had the LAY'S® Kettle Cooked Mesquite BBQ Flavored Potato Chips and think they’re a little too pricey and a little too fattening.
Lynn B.
Very good barbecue flavor and crunch. The chips are light brown, not burnt. I was pleased with this product as I didn’t know what to expect. The price is right and there are other flavors. I’ve told friends about them.
Shara F.
Las Cruces
No matter what chips and chip flavours come out, this will always be my go to flavoured chip. My favorites are BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion chips!!! Although they're not healthy in any way shape or form, I don't think anyone expects them to be!! They have the perfect amount of sweetness to the BBQ for you to not be able to stop eating them. Not going to lie, after a long night at work I came home and my boyfriend and I are the whole bag without realising. So, be careful!! They can be dangerous!😋
Cassandra C.
Fayetteville, AR
I would describe these chips as a childhood classic. You can always depend on them to taste the same as they did during your family's summer grillin parties. If you didn't have the pleasure of growing up eating these chips along side hotdogs and baked beans, then your childhood must have been lame.
Abigail G.
Delicious absolutely delicious. I will admit they are a little salty but the flavors are amazing. I can eat them by themselves or With a sandwich and each and every time they pack a punch of flavor and goodness.
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
I really like all of the Kettle chips. They are thick and crisp and, depending on the type, zesty or sweet or...well you get the idea. And they have so many different flavors. I am glad all of the stores I go to have these chips. They are great as a side for so many things too.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
This is something I have to buy every time I go shopping. We love these as a snack or when we have sandwiches. I usually buy the family bag so one bag does my family. Great taste and flavor. Very crunchy. Love the packaging and actually tastes like bbq
Anne D.
Arlingyon, VA
1. LOVE Barbeque2. LOVE the CRUNCH3. LOVE the packaging and flavor!!! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a happy life full of deliciousness. The sensation of these potato chips are like no other and are towards the top of my list
Kasey W.
Ware Shoals, SC
These are my favorite potato chips ever! I literally eat them every day. I love Lays Chips because the flavor is there but not in your face there. I like how the chips are almost always on sale at some grocery store. They're perfect for snacking or part of a meal!
Peyton K.
I love lays chips. My favorite is the original potato chips but I also love the barbecue ones too. They are affordable and a great snack. They also have a smoky taste to them that I love and many of my family and friends enjoys them too.