BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Kettle Cooked Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips: Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shara F.
Las Cruces
No matter what chips and chip flavours come out, this will always be my go to flavoured chip. My favorites are BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion chips!!! Although they're not healthy in any way shape or form, I don't think anyone expects them to be!! They have the perfect amount of sweetness to the BBQ for you to not be able to stop eating them. Not going to lie, after a long night at work I came home and my boyfriend and I are the whole bag without realising. So, be careful!! They can be dangerous!😋
Cassandra C.
Fayetteville, AR
I would describe these chips as a childhood classic. You can always depend on them to taste the same as they did during your family's summer grillin parties. If you didn't have the pleasure of growing up eating these chips along side hotdogs and baked beans, then your childhood must have been lame.
Abigail G.
Delicious absolutely delicious. I will admit they are a little salty but the flavors are amazing. I can eat them by themselves or With a sandwich and each and every time they pack a punch of flavor and goodness.
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
Foodie Expert
I really like all of the Kettle chips. They are thick and crisp and, depending on the type, zesty or sweet or...well you get the idea. And they have so many different flavors. I am glad all of the stores I go to have these chips. They are great as a side for so many things too.
Elli F.
Shasta Lake, CA
Amazing snack for when you're in the mood for something light. They met all my expectations, the BBQ flavour is spot on. It comparison to other products the flavours are just as strong. Yes I would recommend it to others.
🦄 D.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite kind of chips!! They are great, very tasty. I wish the bag had more chips than air though. I once received a bag that only had 1 chip in it. Other than that I love the taste and texture of the chips. I prefer them over the original.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Foodie Expert
Guilty pleasure for barbecue flavor chips! I find them forever delicious to enjoy! Also a childhood favorite although prices and quantity in bag isn't the same anymore, I have notice it's a tad over priced with just half the bag with chips half with air
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Foodie Expert
This is something I have to buy every time I go shopping. We love these as a snack or when we have sandwiches. I usually buy the family bag so one bag does my family. Great taste and flavor. Very crunchy. Love the packaging and actually tastes like bbq
Anne D.
Arlingyon, VA
1. LOVE Barbeque2. LOVE the CRUNCH3. LOVE the packaging and flavor!!! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a happy life full of deliciousness. The sensation of these potato chips are like no other and are towards the top of my list
Kasey W.
Ware Shoals, SC
These are my favorite potato chips ever! I literally eat them every day. I love Lays Chips because the flavor is there but not in your face there. I like how the chips are almost always on sale at some grocery store. They're perfect for snacking or part of a meal!