BY GREAT VALUE

Buy on Walmart
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
If you like barbecue chips, you'll love this. This is really thin and crispy. I bought a huge bag of this and then sat down on my couch to watch a movie. By the end of this it was all gone. The Pros: it was delicious, The Cons: I got addicted to this stuff.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Fremont, Ca
These are definitely the original barbecue chips. They're great for barbecues and parties. I do wish that they would update the chip to be a little bit sturdier because they are broken into lots of little pieces in the bag .
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Hainesport, NJ
My daughter is a huge fan of these. She absolutely loves them!!!!! It never fails....when I got to the store and ask her what kind of treat would she like....it's always these!
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
West Warwick
Can never go wrong. I know that I can have these at a party and the will be a hit. One complaint is the bag is never full. But for the cost paid vrs other chips it is worth it
Emilly T.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
The chips taste less barbecue but more honey barbecue. The chips are nice and thin so there really isn't a crunch. There is nothing kettle cooked about this.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
I love kettle BBQ chips. They are always fresh and rich in flavor. Always a good time to open a bag and watch a family movie with my kids and BBQ chips
Susan A.
Susan A.
Kokomo, IN
My youngest son doesn't like a lot of spicy flavors. The flavor in these chips is awesome. Sweet and savory together!!
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
San Diego, CA
I love the flavor and texture of these chips. I wish they were a little thicker, but they have a good crunch!
Emily G.
Emily G.
I love kettle cooked chips. I like that they are extra crunchy and full of flavor. This brand in my favorite!
Cari B.
Cari B.
Barbecue potato chips are so good I love eating them with my sandwiches or as a snack for in between classes