BY GREAT VALUE #72 in Pasta & Noodles

Rice, iron, niacin No artificial flavors or colors see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robyn H.
My husband and are huge fans of Jambalaya, and when it's easy to cook that makes it even better. We've enjoyed using the Great Value Jambalaya Rice mix. It is super simple to fix and offers a lot of flavor with your meat of choice. It's a great addition for any pantry.
Summer B.
My husband loves this Jambalaya rice. We add either hamburger meat and sometimes even sausage. It has GREAT flavor and you cant go wrong eating this any night of the week.. maybe even twice in one week. You can find the great value brand at a great price at your local walmart. I would definitely recommend this!
Kelly B.
Wellford, SC
This is no "real" jambalaya obviously but it's good! Great for quick and easy dinners. I like to use ranch to cut the spiciness for anyone who like anything with spices. It's a great flavor addition and really reduces the spice level. This brand is not very spicy
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I love jumbalia it has so much flavor and you can add whatever you'd like to it. It's not that healthy with all the seasons but you can add veggies and stuff to make it a little more healthy. I get this from Walmart and I would recommend it to other people!
Tori T.
Too salty! The flavor was overwhelmingly salty. It also had a strange sour tomato taste in the seasoning. I won't be buying this again, but for the price it was worth trying.
Patriona H.
Storm Lake, IA
Tastes like mierda. My culo was burning for three days after. I thought I would have to go to the hospital. In puerto rico we eat this as laxatives with sausage. We always eat it cos it's cheap af. We also eat it because we poor. Ya no me gusta papi.
Kellie J.
Nebo, NC
Great Value Jambalaya Rice is a great side dish to any meal. It is a great value and very reasonable priced. I am a repeat customer. I love the taste. I would recommend this recipe to all. Great with all meals. I was very satisfied with the product.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yummmmm it's so good cant complain a bit and even though its justt the walmrt.brand doesnt make a difference at all it's still as good as the more expensive brands yum yum
Mylasia F.
New Castle
Disgusting do not I do not buy children would not like them very cheap never mind it again first time in the last in get it from Walmart I rather name brand do not buy it please but if you can
betty g.
Fort Knox, KY
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!! Tastes like an old sawdust in a cardboard box. No rice taste at all. Whatever seasonings were supposed to be in there is a rumor. The same for all the true value boxed rice i would not recommend at all!!! YUK!!!!