BY GREAT VALUE

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the... see more...

Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this for everything! It makes the best homemade shake and bake and my whole family loves it. You can also coat pork chops, shrimp, and many more. I love great value brand because it’s about a buck and some change !
Alexis B.
Such a great alternative for breadcrumbs! So much better when baking than breadcrumbs is. I used it the other day for the first time for my Parmesan crusted lemon pepper chicken and it turned out great!
Hannah S.
Athens , TN
Great Value does it again! I use these bread crumbs for my chicken Parmesan and it works perfectly! I would definitely recommend. This product works and is affordable for a college student like me! #homemade
Lauren P.
Ravenswood
Never will pay for a name brand again! These are the BEST Panko crumbs ever!! Great for breaking chicken or as adding to a meatloaf as a flavorful binding factor.
Raquel S.
Santa Fe, NM
Only use one coat to my tilapia, fried, then added butter to brown. And came out amazing. My family loved it.
Jacki D.
Evansville, IN
This is great value for sure! Much more reasonable then the major brands and actually tastes better!