BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Italian Diced Tomatoes: Made of natural ingredients Goes great with Italian and Mexican dishes With basil, garlic and oregano. Kosher. No artificial flavors or colors. see more...

Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
Love these! I use these to make my Italian style squash & for when I make my Tuscan style pork chops, they add the perfect touch of flavor... would definitely recommend.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
These diced tomatoes have a hint of "Italian" seasoning in them. Unlike some of the name brands that clearly screams Italian, this one quietly mumbles in the corner and hopes you notice.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
Yes these only have a small hint of italian flavor, BUT they are the same price as the regular canned tomatoes and it already comes with some seasoning. If you have to use tomatoes and would like a little more flavor go for these
Lisa S.
Erie, PA
I've used these for taco nights..very convenient and inexpensive...does have a very tiny hint of a metallic taste but not enough to ruin your meals ...
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
I don't do much grocery shopping at Walmart but when I do this brand is great for stocking up pantry. Good price and same quality as name brand.
Kristen H.
Malvern, AR
The diced tomatoes are great. I love the Italian seasoning already on tomato makes it a great companion for many Italian dishes.
Jalyn V.
Baton Rouge, LA
Good taste. Can't really ask for more for the pricing. I like to add in my spaghetti sauce. Works wonderfully & great price.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Very good and cheaper than name brand, I can't tell the difference between brands. . Great for bruschetta chicken bake
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are super cheap and very convenient to use. If you don't have time to cut up tomatoes you can just use these
Jacqui O.
Anthony , TX
Even though it looks generic it is still very tasty and satisfying !! I love using it for meals