BY GREAT VALUE

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the... see more...

Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
Salt is salt. Hard to mess such a basic item up. If your local WalMart is a decent place, then you most likely cannot beat the price anywhere else locally.
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
Just at good as a name brand! The only brand I buy! If someone didn't know it was the great value brand, they would never guess it.
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
Salt is a great addition to adding flavor to foods especially in the south and it's a great price if you get the great value brand
Meagan S.
Gadsden, AL
Why pay more when you can have the same taste for a cheaper price? Tastes like any other salt brand but you save some coins!
Kala C.
Just as good as name brands, half the cost! Love and recommend it! Has a great spout to pour easily in containers if needed.
Jennifer W.
Moncks Corner, SC
What can I say except that this genetic brand salt tastes like . . . salt. No need to spend more money on name brand salt.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
Only salt product that is used in my household! Cheap and big product! Also fills my salt shaker up quick!
Alejandra A.
San Antonio, TX
When I cook I use salt in almost everything. So this size is perfect for me it even last a long time.
Kelsey J.
Bandera, TX
Just as good as any other iodized salt, and has a very low price. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer T.
Salt is salt, but i still prefer sea salt. It is cheap and it really is a great value. haha