GroceryGrains, Rice & Cerealnone
Great Value Instant White Rice Enriched Precooked Long Grain, 42 oz

Great Value Instant White Rice Enriched Precooked Long Grain, 42 oz

by none

Great Value Instant White Rice 42oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Instant White Rice Enriched Precooked Long Grain, 42 oz!
Kelly F.
Great Value Instant White Rice Enriched Precooked Long Grain, 42 oz uploaded by Kelly F.
When it comes to instant rice, generic is just as good as store brands. I choose to save money and buy this brand. Cooks up well and works in recipes well. Def recommend.
Kristin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
A great rice to use for anything you need. I use it in my chicken and rice and for a side. It tastes good with some seasoning. It is very budget friendly and the only rice I buy.
Hafsa A.
Gilroy, CA
This is very nice product I like it very much it. defiantly buy this one again.i make different thinks with this
Alyssa C.
Southside, AL
This rice is easy to cook, it taste great, and its affordable. We always keep a box in the cabinet! We've made everything from chicken and rice to sushi woth this!

Looking for your answer?