Great Value: Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream Variety Pack, 12.3 oz uploaded by Stephenie D.

BY GREAT VALUE

10 packets Kosher 10 essential vitamins and minerals see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elle W.
Foodie Expert
Love these! I love that they come in little packets for convenience. You can take them on the go! They are so easy to make and I love all the different flavors they have.
Jeffrey W.
Oak Grove, KY
If you like oatmeal this is a great pack to buy. I buy a pack every 2 weeks in payday take it to work and I know I have a great breakfast waiting on me. The flavors blend magically together. Very filling and fast to make so it doesn't take up my whole break time
freda k.
This oatmeal is tasty considering it's an off brand, I love all flavors, quick and easy to prepare. I eat great value oatmeal maybe 3 times out of the week because it's a good source of nutrition and delicious.
Kara K.
Spencer, WI
My children love oatmeal. I love that this is affordable and is full of great fruit choices. Not only do they taste amazing they small amazing too. Great for rushed mornings when you still want a hot meal.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the price of this oatmeal and the kids love the taste so its a win win for me. Great value oatmeal really compares to the name brands like Quaker Oats but cost much less.
Kk M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite breakfast meal besides bacon is oatmeal, peaches and cream is my favorite but I love the variety box! Walmart brand, Quaker Oats, or other brands I'm not picky they all taste the same and are affordable and great!
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Foodie Expert
I love oatmeal. Esspecially. The cream flavors..strawberry and cream is my fav..a slash of milk, a minute and half in microwave, and bam
..a yummy tasty snack ..
Al Y.
Chicago
Foodie Expert
Great product and very nice price. I particularly like how there is a lot of different flavor in one pack and they all taste great but a bit too sweet for my taste
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Foodie Expert
A friend gave me the peaches and cream out of the variety. She said she didn't like them. I think the peaches are good for a dehydrated fruit. As well as the oatmeal. I think a name brand would be better but this is an ok oatmeal and I'll eat it again one day.
Michelle A.
Foodie Expert
I love this variety pack my favorites are the peaches and cream and the blueberries and cream, the strawberries and cream is good too, this is a great low calorie breakfast or snack.