Great Value: Instant Oatmeal Fruit & Cream Variety Pack, 12.3 oz uploaded by Stephenie D.

BY GREAT VALUE

10 packets Kosher 10 essential vitamins and minerals see more...

Buy on Walmart
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT
Great product I love to make theses for breakfast and they are very affordable and taste great they are good for everything
Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.
Oak Grove, KY
If you like oatmeal this is a great pack to buy. I buy a pack every 2 weeks in payday take it to work and I know I have a great breakfast waiting on me. The flavors blend magically together. Very filling and fast to make so it doesn't take up my whole break time
freda k.
freda k.
This oatmeal is tasty considering it's an off brand, I love all flavors, quick and easy to prepare. I eat great value oatmeal maybe 3 times out of the week because it's a good source of nutrition and delicious.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Spencer, WI
My children love oatmeal. I love that this is affordable and is full of great fruit choices. Not only do they taste amazing they small amazing too. Great for rushed mornings when you still want a hot meal.
Kk M.
Kk M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite breakfast meal besides bacon is oatmeal, peaches and cream is my favorite but I love the variety box! Walmart brand, Quaker Oats, or other brands I'm not picky they all taste the same and are affordable and great!
Deborah Q.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the price of this oatmeal and the kids love the taste so its a win win for me. Great value oatmeal really compares to the name brands like Quaker Oats but cost much less.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Foodie Expert
I love oatmeal. Esspecially. The cream flavors..strawberry and cream is my fav..a slash of milk, a minute and half in microwave, and bam
..a yummy tasty snack ..
Al Y.
Al Y.
Chicago
Foodie Expert
Great product and very nice price. I particularly like how there is a lot of different flavor in one pack and they all taste great but a bit too sweet for my taste
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
i really wish they would make banana and cream by its self so i could stop buying the variety box lol its so good with fresh blueberries
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Trenton, MI
I get these for my husband and my 1yr old. They both love oatmeal and eat it almost every morning for breakfast. And i like the variety.