BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: All Natural Iced Tea Brew, 6 Oz see more...

• Does this taste just as good as Lipton tea?1 Answers
  • Is this brand comparable to the other brand names? 2 Answers
  • Does this tea taste just as good as Bigelow/Stash/etc? I ...2 Answers
Great Value Iced Tea
  • "I am a fan of great value, they always stay on par with the other brand and sometimes can even be a little bit better than the name brands such as lipton!" in 5 reviews
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I'm not a huge tea drinker so I don't know much about the different kinds. I typically just buy whatever is the cheapest. This tea always tastes great and it's easy to make.
Mariah G.
I like this the and i usually don't buy generic anything just because it's usually poor quality. But this tea is definitely an exception. Great quality for a good price.
Michelle L.
Newport News, VA
When I was doing my grocery shopping at Walmart this was my preffered tea for Iced Tea. It is no different than the higher priced brands, and the bags are bigger so you can use 2-3 at a time.
Brenda G.
This is a good tea brand. I like to use it to make sweet iced tea. Great Value brand really is a good value, so I usually buy this one instead of another name brand.
Daniela H.
Now this is what I'm talking about! I adore Great Value. 99% of the time it tasts just as good as the "name brand" stuff. I've recently fallen in love with tea and this is my go to brand.
Amanda C.
Danville, VA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great price for a large box of tea bags and they have a good flavor. I do find I need to use a few more than Lipton to get the flavor I want in my pitcher of tea.
Heather F.
Great value, best taste. A lot of other teas the flavor is too strong. This is just right especially over ice or in the refrigerator. Great for large families even children love it! A spring and Summer time must!
Aden T.
A lot of people don't give Great Value products enough credit. This tea tastes almost as good as Lipton or Twinings Tea, except its cheaper and comes in a bigger pack.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I'm always drinking any type of tea but this one is amazing & the price is as well . Defiantly good for a great value product Wich I usually get every week .
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I'm a Lipton girl, but do not like the price. This doesn't taste as good, but I do a bag of Lipton and a bag of gv brand. It's fine that way but not alone.
Rebecca D.
Do they have different flavors?
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Do you like to put anything in your tea? Do you like it hot or cold?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Who else like this tea
Christina D.
We put sliced oranges in ours to give it sort of a citrus taste.
ERIC G.