BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: All Natural Iced Tea Brew, 6 Oz see more...

• Does this taste just as good as Lipton tea?1 Answers
  • Is this brand comparable to the other brand names? 2 Answers
  • Does this tea taste just as good as Bigelow/Stash/etc? I ...2 Answers
Great Value Iced Tea
  • "I am a fan of great value, they always stay on par with the other brand and sometimes can even be a little bit better than the name brands such as lipton!" in 5 reviews
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I love the Great Value brand. This tea taste just like, if not even better than its name brand competitors. If i can pay a cheaper price for just as good quality I Am going to do just that.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I will by some things from the great value brand, other things I won't. I tried the tea and found it to not be as strong as other brands. I also found a lot of loose tea in the bottom of the box...more than other brands.
Andi B.
Big Sandy, TX
I'm the kind of person who is really picky about what tea I drink. When it comes to regular iced tea, I always stick to Lipton which is my favorite. I was skeptical about trying the great value tea but it is actually pretty good. I would recommend it.
eloweez t.
We love iced tea and this stuff taste just like the name brand. U just didn't have to pay for a name. Pretty easy to find in wallmart. To bad I hate Walmart and won't shop there lol
Tiffany S.
PNW
This is one of the cheaper brands but it taste just as good as the leading brands. I honestly can't tell a difference. Being from the south I have to have sweet tea! Love it!
Andrew A.
Great value tea is in my opinion as good as if not better than limpton tea, they have a variety as well so the possibilities are endless. Idk if I'm the only one but I love to mix flavors together and add sugar or sometimes honey.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
Big sweet tea drinkers! Every time someone visits. My Home they ask for my sweet tea. There are something's that cannot be bought of the off brand. But this brand is very comparable to Lipton
Monica D.
Chino Hills, CA
Just as good as the leading name brand Iced Tea....sun tea on a summer afternoon with Great Value...my favorite way to spend an afternoon after a day of cleaning and organizing my house!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Love this iced tea! We go through tea like crazy around my house, so this is a much! Great quality tea, for a good reasonable price! Packaging is okay. Like most teas. Repeat customer for this great product!
Michelle T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I used to make iced tea all the time I haven't in a while but when I did the great value brand was what I used. it's a really good and half the cost of a lot of other brands.
Rebecca D.
Do they have different flavors?
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Do you like to put anything in your tea? Do you like it hot or cold?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Who else like this tea
Christina D.
We put sliced oranges in ours to give it sort of a citrus taste.
ERIC G.