BY GREAT VALUE #53 in Iced Tea

Great Value: All Natural Iced Tea Brew, 6 Oz see more...

• Does this taste just as good as Lipton tea?1 Answers
  • Is this brand comparable to the other brand names? 2 Answers
  • Does this tea taste just as good as Bigelow/Stash/etc? I like mak...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I am a fan of great value, they always stay on par with the other brand and sometimes can even be a little bit better than the name brands such as lipton!" in 5 reviews
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I have to say I was very disappointed with Great Value Iced Tea bags. I could not get the natural tea taste I have come to expect and love from making tea at home. It was very weak and no matter how long I let the bags steep (which over steeping causes bitterness), the flavor never developed. If you are on a very tight budget like I am but love home made tea, skip the choice of trying to save on a generic fir this and buy a name brand. I won't ever use it again.
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
About once a month, I pick up this tea from Walmart. The value is amazing--you receive a lot of tea for a reasonable price. The tea tastes great and can be used to make sweet tea or drank hot. Either way, it's delicious. Add a little honey for some sweetness when it's hot!
april c.
I love great value brand so much it's so affordable and there products are legit I love these ice tea bags there about as refreshing as any other tea brands my daughter loves it so it's a healthy way to choose over regular juice I enjoy it
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Great Value iced tea is great quality tea but much more adorable. I love buying Great Value products because I know the taste is the same but the price is much better. This tea is no different. The taste is wonderful and so is the price
Paula S.
Tifton, GA
I am usually not one to pick up a store name brand tea. But our usual brand was out do stock. So I grabbed what was one the shelf. We were surprised and very thankful that Great Value Iced Tea was very tasty!
Monica D.
Montclair, CA
Just as good as the leading name brand Iced Tea....sun tea on a summer afternoon with Great Value...my favorite way to spend an afternoon after a day of cleaning and organizing my house!
eloweez t.
We love iced tea and this stuff taste just like the name brand. U just didn't have to pay for a name. Pretty easy to find in wallmart. To bad I hate Walmart and won't shop there lol
Tiffany S.
PNW
This is one of the cheaper brands but it taste just as good as the leading brands. I honestly can't tell a difference. Being from the south I have to have sweet tea! Love it!
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I'm always drinking any type of tea but this one is amazing & the price is as well . Defiantly good for a great value product Wich I usually get every week .
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
This tea tastes pretty good. I like the Lipton just a little better not as bitter to me but for the price you really can't beat it.
Rebecca D.
Do they have different flavors?
Lorna R.
Do you like to put anything in your tea? Do you like it hot or cold?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Who else like this tea
Christina D.
We put sliced oranges in ours to give it sort of a citrus taste.
ERIC G.