BY GREAT VALUE #85 in Iced Tea

Great Value: All Natural Iced Tea Brew, 6 Oz see more...

• Does this taste just as good as Lipton tea?1 Answers
  • Is this brand comparable to the other brand names? 2 Answers
  • Does this tea taste just as good as Bigelow/Stash/etc? I ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I am a fan of great value, they always stay on par with the other brand and sometimes can even be a little bit better than the name brands such as lipton!" in 5 reviews
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Love this iced tea! We go through tea like crazy around my house, so this is a much! Great quality tea, for a good reasonable price! Packaging is okay. Like most teas. Repeat customer for this great product!
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
Normally I buy store brand because the quality isn't much worse and the price is much better, but in this case I would say definitely don't buy this. It isn't terrible or anything, but Lipton only costs a little bit more and tastes a lot better.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My husband loves the Great Value brand over any of the leading brands.  He says this one tastes the best.  We buy this premade in the gallon jugs as well.  So good.
Diana V.
I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the name brand teas. I use it almost daily & the price is great. Gets the job done & here in the south we love our tea. Can't go wrong with good ol Sweet tea that is cheap❤
Paula S.
Tifton, GA
I am usually not one to pick up a store name brand tea. But our usual brand was out do stock. So I grabbed what was one the shelf. We were surprised and very thankful that Great Value Iced Tea was very tasty!
Brigitte G.
Buxton, ME
Growing up, we didn't have a lot of money for name brand products and had to settle with things like Great Value. Now that I'm on my own and have had the chance to buy the more expensive products, I can honestly say that there really isn't a difference between them taste wise. Price wise is a whole different story. No need to spend the extra buck for an item like Tea, when you can get it cheap for the same taste and quality. I love Great value products, especially the Iced Tea. I'm a big tea drinker both hot and cold. It's awesome.
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
I have to say I was very disappointed with Great Value Iced Tea bags. I could not get the natural tea taste I have come to expect and love from making tea at home. It was very weak and no matter how long I let the bags steep (which over steeping causes bitterness), the flavor never developed. If you are on a very tight budget like I am but love home made tea, skip the choice of trying to save on a generic fir this and buy a name brand. I won't ever use it again.
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This tea gives me life especially when it is really chilled in the fridge and its a hot day it satisfies my need wanting sodas and its also a great morning wake up drink in all the flavors always have loved this tea but it has a horrible taste when hot and gives a stainy feeling other than that i love it with the lemon flavor which is good for controlling your weight.
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love tea this is great for at home or to take to work. It is refreshing and much better than coffee I think. You don't have coffee smell. It has a great taste and if you add honey it will taste even better. It is up to you to have it hot or cold. I like it both ways. I like to make a larger pitcher of it so it goes a long way and if you have company it make things easier.
Heather  H.
I am a fan of great value, they always stay on par with the other brand and sometimes can even be a little bit better than the name brands such as lipton! It is awesome that this tea is as good as lipton and at a much cheaper price. Another great thing about this brand is that it also has a higher quantity of bags for less when compared to the Lipton brand. Awesome!
Rebecca D.
Do they have different flavors?
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Do you like to put anything in your tea? Do you like it hot or cold?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Who else like this tea
Christina D.
We put sliced oranges in ours to give it sort of a citrus taste.
ERIC G.