Great Value Hot & Spicy Sandwich Pickles

by Great Value

Great Value Hot & Spicy Sandwich Pickles, 500 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Hot & Spicy Sandwich Pickles!
Annemarie B.
Bentonville, AR
I love great value pickles. I think they taste better than the branded ones. I also use some of the pickle juice in a Bloody Mary
Shay K.
Brampton, ON
My Dad loves these for sandwiches, burgers, and hot dogs. Personally I don't like them. I find them a bit soggy, and would rather cut up a pickle myself. The flavour is pretty good.
christine W.
toronto
I love pickles and just bought these the other day.  I was impressed!!! You still get that yummy dill taste but be warned..these are SPICY! Really delicious and great price
Julie W.
Guelph
These are a surprise. I bought them just because there was a 2 for sale. They are nicely sliced and have a nice spicy zing! Awesome on tuna sandwiches or burgers.

Looking for your answer?