Great Value: Hot Chunky Salsa, 24 Oz uploaded by Jessica S.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Mild Chunky Salsa: All natural Kosher see more...

Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
I might be a health and fitness coach but chips and salsa is my weakness!

I've tried every type of salsa, even made my own homemade.

I thought because this kind was cheaper I'd give it a try.

The spice is there on this one which my husband loves, but a little too hot for me personally.

A little bit tomato tasting.

It's chunky so if you don't like to eat the chunks this ones not for you.

If you are looking for restaurant style, keep on looking.

For the price and taste it's not bad!

I wouldn't give it more than 3 stars though.

I'm going to keep working on my salsa recipe at home!
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
I definitely prefer the taste and consistency of this salsa over any name brand! The ratio of tomato to juice is much better - definitely a more chunky salsa! Great alternative to brand name for those who like their salsa on the bulky side!
Lisa B.
I LOVE this salsa! It's got great flavor and is usable in a lot of ways. My favorite is to mix it with ranch and use it as a salad dressing.
Megan X.
Prescott, AZ
Wasn't too fond of this salsa but if you like big tomato chunks and somewhat of a restaraunt style taste salsa then you will like this . :)
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
My husband is pretty picky with his salsa. But he loves this great value brand. For being an off brand it is very chunky and flavorful!
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
We use this salsa in many recipe's as well as a dip! We love it, and always try to keep some on hand! Great product at a great price!
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
Mm mm mm this went great with the nachos I made for the baby shower so happy it was a great hit and I got more people to by it
Shenaya A.
Hyden, KY
My family absolutely loves this salsa. It's great, we eat it with multiple things. Fresh taste, great bottle size. Recommended
Amy J.
Macon, GA
This salsa was good but I prefer medium to hot. It made for a good topping on "Mexican salads" instead of using dressing!
Lindsay S.
Very tasty! Not too chunky or spicy. Great veggie flavor and great spice blend. Just as good as any name brand salsa.

Walmart