Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts 33 Oz uploaded by Marie B.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts: Our Guarantee Is Our Promise That You'll Be Fully Satisfied With The Taste And Quality Of Every Great Value Product. If For Any Reason You Aren't Happy, We'll Replace It Or Return Your Money. Whichever You Prefer. All You Need Is The Package And The Receipt. It's That Simple. Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed Good Source Of 6 Vitamins & Minerals No Artificial Flavors Or Colors 0G Trans Fat Per Serving Kosher see more...

• Do they come in different size containers or one?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Real good! It taste like all other peanuts and very cheap as well! No more spending a lot of money!
Lori S.
Great price and great product. These are my dad's favorite! I always get him a couple for Christmas!! He would rather have these than the "expensive" brands.
Ariel B.
Pine Knot, KY
Foodie Expert
Every time I go to Walmart I pick these up. My husband and I can eat a jar in a week. Walmart has them for a steal! Love them!
Alexis S.
Conyers, GA
Nuts are nuts they all taste just the same . Love these They are a personal all time favorite
Tiffany M.
Amazing! Especially if you're on that low sodium kick! Great value at a great price for sure !
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
These are a favorite of every WLS patient I know who can tolerate nuts. Great shot of protein without overloading you on salt.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I like these for a snack. Great value has good prices but yet good quality. Remember unsalted means just that...unsalted.
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
Great value has great prices for their snacks. I like to buy my trail mix ingredients separately and create my own.
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of these nuts as well as the price. I try to monitor how much salt I consume and so appreciate that these nuts are unsalted. It allows the integrity of the nut to come through in the flavor.
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Foodie Expert
Amazing snack on the go! Love to have them in my purse incase I need that extra bite to tide me over.
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
Do they come in different size containers or one?