Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts 33 Oz uploaded by Marie B.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts: Our Guarantee Is Our Promise That You'll Be Fully Satisfied With The Taste And Quality Of Every Great Value Product. If For Any Reason You Aren't Happy, We'll Replace It Or Return Your Money. Whichever You Prefer. All You Need Is The Package And The Receipt. It's That Simple. Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed Good Source Of 6 Vitamins & Minerals No Artificial Flavors Or Colors 0G Trans Fat Per Serving Kosher see more...

• Do they come in different size containers or one?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn L.
Review for: Honey more...
I love these honey roasted peanuts! For me, they are better than the planters brand. I love that they don’t have the red skins on he peanuts like a lot of other brands have. The texture of the peanut gives the perfect crunch, and the flavor is very good.
Lynn B.
Review for: Honey more...
Nice sweet flavor on crunchy nuts. These make a convenient snack at work and home. I keep some in a baggie in my car. I’ve never had an issue with stale peanuts. My family gets cans for the holidays. I’d recommend that you try this brand.
Iliana R.
Kissimmee, FL
Now that I'm in a move to eat very healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle with exercise and good nutrition, this prodcuto seems ideal because it is a perfect snack, the packaging is very practical and comfortable, bring good amount of food and is ideal for take it as a healthy snack.
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I love the flavor of these nuts as well as the price. I try to monitor how much salt I consume and so appreciate that these nuts are unsalted. It allows the integrity of the nut to come through in the flavor.
Micah L.
Great price and great taste! It taste just like the name brand peanuts. I enjoy these as a snack or an addition for a sweet treat that I would make. I always buy these for parties or showers.
Rukhsaar A.
Downers Grove, IL
I'm a big fan of roasted peanuts in general and these are just great. The Great Value brand isn't all that different from the other "higher" end brands. They all pretty much taste the same.
Stephanie G.
I absolutely love these! Their quality and taste are comparable to higher end brands. Sweet and salty, it's the best of both worlds. These are some of my favorite peanuts.
Lori S.
Great price and great product. These are my dad's favorite! I always get him a couple for Christmas!! He would rather have these than the "expensive" brands.
Olivia  L.
Allen Park, MI
I love these soooooooo much 😍 they taste so good! I can eat the whole can in one sitting!! And this brand is cheaper than the other brands :)
Laura S.
Denver, CO
This peanuts are good and less expensive than the other brand names, eat them by themselves or use them in your dessert or main dishes
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
Do they come in different size containers or one?