Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts 33 Oz uploaded by Marie B.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts: Our Guarantee Is Our Promise That You'll Be Fully Satisfied With The Taste And Quality Of Every Great Value Product. If For Any Reason You Aren't Happy, We'll Replace It Or Return Your Money. Whichever You Prefer. All You Need Is The Package And The Receipt. It's That Simple. Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed Good Source Of 6 Vitamins & Minerals No Artificial Flavors Or Colors 0G Trans Fat Per Serving Kosher see more...

• Do they come in different size containers or one?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Iliana R.
Kissimmee, FL
Now that I'm in a move to eat very healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle with exercise and good nutrition, this prodcuto seems ideal because it is a perfect snack, the packaging is very practical and comfortable, bring good amount of food and is ideal for take it as a healthy snack.
Micah L.
Great price and great taste! It taste just like the name brand peanuts. I enjoy these as a snack or an addition for a sweet treat that I would make. I always buy these for parties or showers.
Rukhsaar A.
Downers Grove, IL
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of roasted peanuts in general and these are just great. The Great Value brand isn't all that different from the other "higher" end brands. They all pretty much taste the same.
Stephanie G.
I absolutely love these! Their quality and taste are comparable to higher end brands. Sweet and salty, it's the best of both worlds. These are some of my favorite peanuts.
Olivia  L.
Allen Park, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these soooooooo much ūüėć they taste so good! I can eat the whole can in one sitting!! And this brand is cheaper than the other brands :)
Laura S.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
This peanuts are good and less expensive than the other brand names, eat them by themselves or use them in your dessert or main dishes
Hannah P.
I thought they tasted amazing for the price you pay! They may not be top of the line but they are definitely worth purchasing.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Foodie Expert
These are good peanuts! Great Value brand never lets me down and peanuts are one of my favorite snacks. This is a great buy.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with a great price and a great taste. These taste exactly like the high end brand ones but just cheaper!
Monica C.
Batavia, OH
This product was awesome! Just the right amount of salt to go with the honey flavor. The only kind of peanut I will eat.
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
Do they come in different size containers or one?