Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts, 16 oz uploaded by Taneesha H.Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts, 16 oz uploaded by Minga M.

BY GENERIC

Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts: Good for you Low sodium Kosher see more...

Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I love these nuts. My go to snack when I’m feeling low. They are actually good for your brain and energy. Delicious food and affordable. I recommend this to all my friends and family.
Megan J.
These are actually quite good! The salt and the honey balances each other very well. You do not get a super intense salty flavor when munching on them. I do think the honey flavor could be kicked up a notch. Compared to other brands these have a taste but it does not seem honey-like. Either way I cannot stop eating them as they are quite good!
Sarah G.
These are the best tasting peanuts on the market! I love snacking on these during the day. They are so sweet and salty. One thing I will say though is that they have 120mg salt in 1/4c. If you have high blood pressure or are any sodium restrictions I do not recommend these for you.
Emily G.
Sanbornville, NH
These nuts are so addictive! They are a good price and taste so good. They are also good to add to trail mix. I portion them out by filling the cap and it works well. I would recommend this to everyone!
Precious P.
Honey roasted is the way I like my peanuts! Lol. And this one does the job of whenever I crave it. I think it's just as good as the Planters brand but so much cheaper :)
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Love these peanuts!! They're honey roasted and the taste is so good! I think they're also addictive because it's hard to stop eating them! So much flavor! My husband also loves them!
Minga M.
Compton , CA
One of my Favorite peanuts.. They are the perfect blend of sweet & salty.. Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts, 16 oz
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I liked them, but my husband says they are WAY too salty compared to other brands. These only cost me $1.50 at Walmart.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
These are a nice quick little yummy snack. They have just the right amount of saltiness to go with the sweetness.
Cherie H.
Covington
Love this snack and last for a while..has great flavor all the way through the whole container

Walmart