Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts, 16 oz uploaded by Minga M.Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts, 16 oz uploaded by Taneesha H.

BY GENERIC

Buy on Walmart
Sarah G.
These are the best tasting peanuts on the market! I love snacking on these during the day. They are so sweet and salty. One thing I will say though is that they have 120mg salt in 1/4c. If you have high blood pressure or are any sodium restrictions I do not recommend these for you.
Emily G.
Sanbornville, NH
These nuts are so addictive! They are a good price and taste so good. They are also good to add to trail mix. I portion them out by filling the cap and it works well. I would recommend this to everyone!
Precious P.
Honey roasted is the way I like my peanuts! Lol. And this one does the job of whenever I crave it. I think it's just as good as the Planters brand but so much cheaper :)
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Love these peanuts!! They're honey roasted and the taste is so good! I think they're also addictive because it's hard to stop eating them! So much flavor! My husband also loves them!
Minga M.
Compton , CA
One of my Favorite peanuts.. They are the perfect blend of sweet & salty.. Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts, 16 oz
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I liked them, but my husband says they are WAY too salty compared to other brands. These only cost me $1.50 at Walmart.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
These are a nice quick little yummy snack. They have just the right amount of saltiness to go with the sweetness.
Cherie H.
Covington
Love this snack and last for a while..has great flavor all the way through the whole container