BY GREAT VALUE

Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great heavy cream at an affordable price (definitely best price in the market and great quality). This product is perfect for a lot of applications: perfect whipped cream, cream cheese and whipped cream frosting, I use it to give more body, texture, and flavor to my favorite sauces, for my mashed potatoes, etc. I will have to say this product lasts me usually not as long as other brands, but the taste and quality when is fresh is amazing! I totally recommend this!
April W.
This is what we always buy one I'm making chicken Cajun pasta and chicken Cajun pasta super easy here's the recipe!
One red pepper diced up
Heavy whipping cream 16 fluid ounces
Angel hair pasta noodles
Weber New Orleans Cajun seasoning
Garlic salt
lemon pepper seasoning
Cut raw chicken breast into bite-size pieces(we use tenderloins)
Cook the noodles and put them to the side or cook them while your other
Put some butter in the pan or you could use all of oil but butter makes it more flavorful. And cook the chicken until it's almost done at the diced red onion until it's nice and soft and then add tablespoon of butter
then add a teaspoon of lemon pepper and a teaspoon of the New Orleans Cajun seasoning and mix all that together in the butter
Let it simmer med heat for about a minute and stir and then sprinkle garlic salt all over probably about a fourth of a teaspoon.
Then get your heavy whipping cream Pour in pan. Once it begins to bubble turn off the eye. Add pasta! Stir in!
Danielle H.
Hazard, KY
I have started following the Keto diet and am down quite a bit and one of the ingredients that youre allowed to use in this low carb, high fat diet is heavy whipping cream. I usually buy the Great value brand due to low cost seeing as heavy whipping cream is generally pricey. This is definitely a staple in my home
Alyssa S.
A good quality product at a decent price. Heavy cream is just a must in some recipes, a don't his one hasn't let me down yet. Heavy cream is high fat, so not a good choice for those looking to cut calories.
Denisa S.
This is a must have on a Ketogenic diet. It is great for making soups and the price is reasonable. I use this is most of the dishes iake. I also whip it and make a sugar free coolwhip style topping.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I do not use this for making homemade whipping cream, for some reason it never comes out as tasty as other brands. HOWEVER, I use it for making homemade soups, Mac and cheese and casseroles. It never disappoints and provides an amazing flavor each time. If I'm cooking, this is the one I use!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
This heavy whipping cream is great! I use it to make homemade whipped cream. I use it in my potatoes as well. The dish I use it for mostly is my homemade Alfredo sauce! I buy this all of the time!
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to when making from scratch whipping cream! (If you don't know how to make it, it's super simply! Google it, as it's mostly just leaving it whipping in a blender until it gets super thick and adding a flavor if you'd like the dish it will be on to have one!)
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This stuff is the bees knees! Much cheaper than name brand tastes just as good and does the exact same thing. It made the fluffiest whipping cream for my Thanksgiving pies!
Elizabeth C.
I use it to cook with. I add it to my French toast, in my hubby's favorite omelets it gives it rich taste, I love to add it to Mac and cheese, and it's not expensive. It can be used instead of milk to any recipes.
Wendy M.
It's this cream good to do Chantilly?