BY GREAT VALUE

April W.
April W.
This is what we always buy one I'm making chicken Cajun pasta and chicken Cajun pasta super easy here's the recipe!
One red pepper diced up
Heavy whipping cream 16 fluid ounces
Angel hair pasta noodles
Weber New Orleans Cajun seasoning
Garlic salt
lemon pepper seasoning
Cut raw chicken breast into bite-size pieces(we use tenderloins)
Cook the noodles and put them to the side or cook them while your other
Put some butter in the pan or you could use all of oil but butter makes it more flavorful. And cook the chicken until it's almost done at the diced red onion until it's nice and soft and then add tablespoon of butter
then add a teaspoon of lemon pepper and a teaspoon of the New Orleans Cajun seasoning and mix all that together in the butter
Let it simmer med heat for about a minute and stir and then sprinkle garlic salt all over probably about a fourth of a teaspoon.
Then get your heavy whipping cream Pour in pan. Once it begins to bubble turn off the eye. Add pasta! Stir in!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
This heavy whipping cream is great! I use it to make homemade whipped cream. I use it in my potatoes as well. The dish I use it for mostly is my homemade Alfredo sauce! I buy this all of the time!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
This stuff is the bees knees! Much cheaper than name brand tastes just as good and does the exact same thing. It made the fluffiest whipping cream for my Thanksgiving pies!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Hazard , KY
I have started following the Keto diet and am down quite a bit and one of the ingredients that youre allowed to use in this low carb, high fat diet is heavy whipping cream. I usually buy the Great value brand due to low cost seeing as heavy whipping cream is generally pricey. This is definitely a staple in my home
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
A good quality product at a decent price. Heavy cream is just a must in some recipes, a don't his one hasn't let me down yet. Heavy cream is high fat, so not a good choice for those looking to cut calories.
Azalia R.
Azalia R.
This Great Value whipping cream exceeded my expectations. I love to add this on pasta and the whole family loves it.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I do not use this for making homemade whipping cream, for some reason it never comes out as tasty as other brands. HOWEVER, I use it for making homemade soups, Mac and cheese and casseroles. It never disappoints and provides an amazing flavor each time. If I'm cooking, this is the one I use!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go to when making from scratch whipping cream! (If you don't know how to make it, it's super simply! Google it, as it's mostly just leaving it whipping in a blender until it gets super thick and adding a flavor if you'd like the dish it will be on to have one!)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Foodie Expert
I use it to cook with. I add it to my French toast, in my hubby's favorite omelets it gives it rich taste, I love to add it to Mac and cheese, and it's not expensive. It can be used instead of milk to any recipes.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Foodie Expert
It's this cream good to do Chantilly?