Great Value Heavy Duty Foil 12

Great Value Heavy Duty Foil 12"x50'

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Heavy Duty Foil: Strong Durable 50 square feet size The box comes with built-in cutting edge see more...

• Is this foil available anywhere else besides Wal-Mart?1 Answers
Great Value Heavy Duty Foil 12
Great Value Heavy Duty Foil 12"x50'
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This wrap work just as good as the big brands but for a fraction of the price. The foil doesn't rip that easily which is great for heavy things. I have no complaints about this foil wrap.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
This is my go to foil. I love it better than the leading brand. It is very strong and doesn't rip. I can use it for everything without fear. It's about the same price as the leading brand and so much better. I would recommend this over any other foil on the market!!
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I usually don't see a big difference between great value brands and the big name brands. However, this tin foil ins't nearly as good as Reynolds wrap. I use tinfoil a lot when I am cooking so i go through it fast. Great Value isn't as strong for lining pans or wrapping food to put on the grill. I am willing to pay more for Reynolds wrap because it is stronger.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
This isn't the best tin foil but it does the job. Its a good price if you are on a budget. There are definitely better foils but for the price it does work! I have bought it a few times.
Jobel B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Very good product, It's also not that expensive. You can use it not only in the kitchen, but in other things as well. It does not easily tear when covering something, so good product.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Decorator Expert Level 5
I use this foil regularly. It does the job and saves me a lot of money in the long run. The whole Great Value line is just that... a great value!
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Just like the 'name' brand this tin foil is sturdy and works great. I like that it comes in mulitpy sizes and is price great.
Griselda R.
It's inexpensive and works for what we use it. It doesn't tear as easily as some of the other store brands we've tried.
Hayleigh B.
I am a big fan of the Great Value brand and love this foil! great quality for half the price of name brands!
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
This product is so much cheaper than it's counterparts and it works so well! I could not tell a difference!
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
Is this foil available anywhere else besides Wal-Mart?