Great Value Half & Half Cream

by Great Value

Add a splash of flavour to your morning coffee or tea with Great Value 10% Cream - Regular. Sold in a one-litre carton to save you money, you can get the texture and taste of coffee shop coffee for less with this rich, smooth cream. The Great Value brand strives to provide Canadian families everyday value that does not compromise on quality. All of our Great Value products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back. With Great Value, you can feel confident that you are making a great choice!

Is half and half the same light cream ?
Start your review of Great Value Half & Half Cream!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,268 reviews
Great Value Half & Half Cream uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not use this product myself but keep it on hand for guests who like a dairy creamer in their coffee. Rich, thick and creamy. Cost effective. The perfect creamer for those who like a dairy product.
Jessica A.
This is great as an add in with your morning coffee. I’m sure there’s tons of other uses, but I enjoy this every day in my morning brew. Tastes great and it doesn’t cost a lot of money.
Anne C.
Tomball, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This half and half from Walmart is pretty good. It tastes fine and the price is right. It is not as creamy as Land O Lakes, but it does the job.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Great Value Half & Half Cream uploaded by March S.
I love everything about Great Values half and half! First off- it’s literally a dollar less, sometimes more for a quart then it is anywhere else in the entire town. $1.72 compared to $2.84 other grocery stores. It’s always fresh, never outdated, and of course goes excellent with my coffee or tea! [product:great-value:-half-&-half-1-qt]
Eileen M.
Jasper, GA
Good half and half creamer for a great price. It taste great and its always nice to have with your coffee.
Stacie  J.
Taylorsville, NC
I love my coffee but must have a little“milk” in it. Im not lactose intolerant but don’t do so well with regular milk so I tried this as an alternative for my coffee and I love it! It’s just enough to give it done creaminess but not overdone or too sweet. I highly recommend great value half & half cream. Also use it to make instant mashed potatoes and it’s fabulous!
Macy B.
Springfield, TN
Nice to use in coffee and when baking. Great price, easy to find, have multiple sizes so you don’t have to deal with having too much of it when you don’t need it
Nana D.
Mission Viejo, CA
My husband drinks half &half with his coffee, he loved great value brand and it’s good in price
Tressie A.
Slinger, WI
I love this product! I add it to my coffee cold foam. Great price point as well!
Christine D.
Pembroke, KY
I love this for making recipes, especially potato soup! The packaging is strong, and it lasts longer than the expiration date in the frig! It has a great flavor, mixes well, and price is good too!! I would buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...