Great Value: Half & Half, 1 Qt uploaded by Irines G.

BY GREAT VALUE

Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
I did not like this. I needed it for a recipe and I'm not sure if it's the ingredients but it didn't help thicken it up. The only thing I can see that should cause that is this. Not satisfied. Next time I go to the store I will look for a different brand.
Marina J.
I use half and half for coffee and a lot of other recipes, so I am always stocking up. We shop at Walmart a lot, and I ended up trying the Great Value brand a couple months ago. I now only buy Great Value, as it tastes just as rich and creamy as Land O Lakes, but for a fraction of the price. I definitely recommend this product and this brand.
Megan J.
This is perfect for so many things. It has little fat and carbs & 45g is potassium. Great for coffee especially if you are trying to keep it low carb and not use full fat milk. It works great in lots of dishes as well. It’s very versatile and inexpensive.
Ru M.
Great for when other options are not available, I usr half and half for coffee and other recipes, however I prefer and organic option such as Horizon.
Irines G.
Indianapolis, IN
A la hora de tomar mi cafe jamas puedo olvidar la magia que me conquista cada mañanas... half&half super buena y economica
Kennedy N.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a cheap and tasty alternative to other brands. It has great flavor and the only brand I use.
Jessica D.
Chapin, IL
Use it every morning and it's tastes the same as prairie farms. Coffee, soups, baking. All uses
Anna H.
Chapmanville, WV
Love this Brand of half and half. Just as good as the original brand. Recommend it to anyone
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Compared to land o lakes? How does this brand taste ?

Walmart