BY GENERIC

Great Value Gummy Bears: Fat free Low cholesterol Low sodium Gluten free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
These are my go to gummys. Most would say they love a certain other brand, but these are always soft & full of great flavor - unlike that other brand. This is one instance where the generic brand is better than the name brand. (Writing this review has made me wish I had a bag of these.)
Jeanette M.
I love gummy bears, so when I saw great value had their version of gummy bears, I thought I would try them out especially because of the price, but remember cheap is not always the best, don't get me wrong I liked them but they just weren't as flavorful as the name brand ones, and not as chewy, kind of tasted a little old to me.
Jazmin C.
This huge bag is great if you want them for yourself, they will last a while but if you get this to share with a lot of people it's also great but they will run out fast. the bag looks different now it's better because it comes in a resealable bag.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
Overall yummy gummy bears. Who doesn't love candy. The kids enjoy these. I could tell the difference in taste from the harabo brand we usually buy. But I did like the new resealable packaging.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
These are my favorite candy, and i cant never eat enough. i love gummy bears and they are good for kids and they are not damages when eating them.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I can definitely tell the difference between this brand and harabo, but i love candy in general so that doesn't stop me from eating these! yummy
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
These are a decent value for your money but I personally prefer a name brand gummy bear. the name brand have more flavor to me than these
Ellie H.
If you love something to just stick in your mouth this is for you. Gummy bears who would pass a gummy candy.
Rochelle N.
Redwood Vly, CA
My whole family loves these little delicious bears. And you can't be the price! Definitely worth it!!
matajah s.
This is kind hard to eat it make my teeth hurt rely bad do I don't buy this no more at all ooooooook