Great Value Green Tea Tea Bags uploaded by Penny G.Great Value Green Tea Tea Bags uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY GENERIC

Great Value Green Tea Tea Bags: 100% natural No artificial flavors or colors Gluten free Kosher see more...

• I wonder if it'd taste good with syrups 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
This off brand hangs with the top brands. Super cheap and it makes the best green tea I have ever tasted. Definitely an all time favorite in my home.
Mkenna C.
I absolutely love green tea. Even the off brand is good. Tea is tea. I personally Love love love green tea. Recommend to anyone.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
Foodie Expert
It's 100% natural, no artificial flavors or colors and gluten free. Good flavor and very cheap. I drink it twice a day.
Shenay P.
Tampa, Fl
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TEA, I DRINK IT ABOUT ONCE A DAY WITH BREAKFAST AND ITS SUPER CHEAP.
Heather M.
Eva, AL
I must begin with if you are interested in loosing some weight and clearing up your skin,than go to your local Walmart and buy this. I drink 7-8 glasses a day and I can tell a huge difference in just the few week I have been doing it!
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
There are some generic products I can't stand, but this is not one of them. I actually think that this off brand green tea tastes better than the name brand one I used to buy.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
Foodie Expert
These are just as great as any name brand! I love green tea and I like that this brand is cheaper!
Jess r.
I love green tea and I love making it when I'm cold or feeling sick love to make this at home I can make it as sweet as I like
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. Not all generics are bad, and this one proves it. I love green tea and Great Value definitely fits the bill.
Taylor O.
This is the brand i use and i feel as if its as good as any brand out there.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA
I wonder if it'd taste good with syrups