BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: Grape Drink Mix: Sugar free; low calorie Easy to take on the go 10 packets Kosher 5 calories per serving see more...

• When it comes to the great value flavors, which ones do y...1 Answers
Emilie O.
Oh my gosh this is the best stuff ever! Honestly drink about 80 calories worth in a day! No matter where I go I have a grape water with me. This is the best brand, and I have experience with my grape water! It’s definitely my favorite drink and worth the money even though it’s cheap!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Here lately, the grape drink mix pack has been my absolute favorite and go to drink flavor. These have been a life saver when it comes to my diet. If I'm wanting flavor, I can throw one of these in my water and sooth my taste buds without completely ruining my diet. I recommend you to try these!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
When it comes to the great value flavors, which ones do you recommend?